Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Darien dodges with ease. Before Darien could take a step, he heard a pair of footsteps coming towards him. He turns around and impales the assassin that was coming towards him. Darien took his sword back and the Raven Reaper assassin fell to the ground. Darien dropped to the ground, knowing the assassin he was just fight was right behind him about to attack.

Darien swung his Dragon Scimitar at the leg of the Raven Reaper attacking him. He cuts one of the legs off. That assassin fell to the ground, but was still alive. The assassin dropped his sword, he tried reaching for it, but Darien kicked it away. He knelled down, right beside the assassin. "Rest well." he whispered softly. Darien pressed his Dragon Scimitar against the Raven Reaper's throat, then slits it.

Darien got back to his feet. And the Raven Reaper he stabbed raised to her feet. Darien sighed. "Damn..Logan WAS right." he said in his head. Darien charged at that Raven Reaper assassin. Darien swung his Dragon Scimitar at his enemy. The Raven Reaper blocked with her two Dragon Longswords. She kicks Darien to the ground. She attempted to impale Darien, but Darien rolled away right before her blades made any contact.

Darien got to his feet and his Scimitar began to glow red. He charged at the assassin. The female assassin's Dragon Longswords began to glow red as well. She also charged at Darien. The two's swords collided with each other's blade, causing an almost blinding light. After a few seconds, the two are blown away from each other. They both land firmly upon their feet. They charge back at each other, and swung their swords at each other.
The end
is only
the beginning...

29-Aug-2009 16:37:38 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2009 18:13:16 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Another Raven Reaper charges at Darien from behind him. Right when the assassin swung his sword, Darien rolled to the side. The sword of the attacking assassin cuts the throat of the female assassin that Darien was fighting. The hurt assassin falls to the ground in a pool of blood. With an expression of disbelief, he looks over at Darien. But when the assassin looks over, he sees and feels Darien impaling his sword into his flesh.

Darien stabbed his Scimitar into the gut of the assassin. But then, he pushed his blade upward, cutting the assassin in half from the gut up. The lifeless body of the assassin falls to the ground. When victory seemed imminent, when it felt like the end. Darien knew his work was far from over. He took another sigh and charged back into the crowd where he just saw bodies laying dead upon the ground or flying all over the place.

All this carnage was caused by Logan's great strength. A Raven Reaper charged towards Darien. He heard the assassin coming. Darien turns around and guards the attack. The assassin jumps away and reveals his Dragon Claws. He charged at Darien, and his claws began to glow red. When he was close enough, he began to swing his claws very fast and quite violently. Darien tried blocking, but the attack was too brutal.

Darien's Dragon Scimitar is thrown out of his hand upon the final slash, the upward slash. Darien's Barrows gloves definitely did the work they were forged for, keeping harm away from Darien's hands. However, the assassin's claws began to glow again. He smiled violently. But then the claws stopped glowing, his smile dropped. He fell to his knees and then to the ground. When he hits the ground, Darien saw a Dragon Battleaxe impaled in the back of his head.
The end
is only
the beginning...

30-Aug-2009 18:16:23

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Then Darien looked forward and saw Aries without his axe. Aries walked over to the dead body and ripped his axe out of the assassin's head, then took a glance upon Darien. Darien walked over to his Scimitar and picked it up. "Thanks." Darien expressed his appreciation. Aries didn't reply, he just looked away from Darien once he said thanks. The two get back into the battle.

Marcello fought the Demonic Capital's High Knight, Aeron. Marcello charged at the knight. He swung his sword at him, and Aeron blocked with his bloodied greathammer. Aeron pushed Marcello to the ground with force. Marcello's back hits the dirt. Aeron swung his hammer as hard as he could towards Marcello. Marcello rolled out of the way before being smashed into pieces by Aeron's hammer.

Marcello got to his feet and awaited Aeron to make his move. Aeron charged at Marcello. And Marcello tried attacking, but Aeron grabbed Marcello's arm and threw him over to a building where Marcello hits back first. Marcello fell to his knees then got to his feet. Aeron charged bull like towards Marcello. Marcello couldn't stop Aeron, he tackles Marcello through the building he was right by.

Through the debris, Aeron rises with Marcello in his hand. He throws Marcello back into the dirt. Marcello tried to get to his knees but Aeron kicked him back to the ground when he tried. When Marcello's face was in the dirt, Aeron puts his left boot on the back of Marcello's head and began rubbing his face in the dirt. "How does that taste disgrace? That is where low class scum like you belong." Aeron taunted.
The end
is only
the beginning...

30-Aug-2009 18:20:04

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Marcello's hand suddenly grabbed Aeron's left boot. Aeron began to feel an extreme pain, like every bone in his ankle was being broken. Marcello pushed Aeron's boot away, and his face rose from the dirt with this most angry look in his eyes as he glared at Aeron. Aeron got Marcello's hand off his ankle, then he began to limp away from Marcello. Marcello got to his feet and walked over to Aeron.

Aeron could tell that Marcello changed, for the worst. His back was against the wall of a building. "Stop," he pointed his left index finger at Marcello. "I order you to stop!" he shouted with fear felt in his voice.

Marcello stopped right in-front of Aeron. "So, do you enjoy killing innocent people? Do you enjoy taking away everything they have!?" Marcello grabbed Aeron by the throat. "Ironic, isn't it? The lowest of the low is about to kill the highest of the high. A fitting end for such low life knight."

"S-Stop! T-Think about what you're doing!!"

"You didn't think about the young, innocent lives that you hurt and killed. You gave no mercy to them."

"I am the High Knight of the Demonic Capital! I was only following orders!"

"You seemed to enjoy the feeling of 'power'."

"I couldn't help it..the feeling like you're a god..the rightful hand of judgment..it was a feeling so great that I cannot even begin to describe.."

"Which is why you deserve nothing more but death."

"Kill me if you wish, take my life like the criminal you are. In the end however, I shall be the one who gets the last laugh."

Marcello slits the High Knight's throat, he lets go of his throat. The body falls to the ground, lifeless. Marcello looks at the others, who were caught in their fights. The crowd of Raven Reaper assassins suddenly stop fighting. The three stop fighting as well, in confused as to why their enemies stopped. Vezyfher looked at the crowd and saw they stopped attacking.
The end
is only
the beginning...

30-Aug-2009 18:25:06 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2009 03:26:39 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

He sighed. "Hmm..I guess we're done then." he mumbled to himself. He looks back at Visdin with a smirk. "I've got to go, ciao."

He shot a dart at the ground near Visdin. Smoke began to spray out. Vezyfher ran back to the Raven Reaper's castle. Nyx sees that Vezyfher was running. She sighs. "Already?" she pouts. "Fine.." Afterwards, she disappears into the ground. All the Raven Reaper assassins turn into ravens and fly away.

"C'mon everyone! This is our chance to leave!" Marcello shouted to the others. Everyone began to run towards the exit. When they arrived at the exit, the gates were sealed.

"We're trapped!" Sarah shouted.

Janak smirked. "Not for long!" he replied. He placed his hand on the ground and he created a tunnel underneath the caged exit. "There."

"Well, problem solved." Darien said.

"Let's go."

They go through the tunnel and out to the outside. They escaped the city. Back at where the battle took place. Lev didn't retreat to the castle. He walked over to Acubens' right arm and picked it up.

"Well, good thing you're dead. I'm one step closer to becoming Abaddon's one and only true son." he mumbled to himself. The word "ölüm" on Acubens' right arm began to glow. The mark disappears off of Acubens' arm and it appeared on Lev's upper right arm.

He smiled. "And now to find the Failure and the Hated. And then, I'll become Abaddon's true son."

The End of Chapter 12
Next Chapter,
Chapter 13: Victory through Error

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

~Biomaster7

(Yeah, I know. Bad ending to a great battle, right? The reasons of them leaving will be explained in the next chapter.)
The end
is only
the beginning...

30-Aug-2009 18:28:58 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2009 18:36:31 by Serene End

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:@

Stunned. Speechless. AMAZED!

:o

By far the best battle YET. yet.

I would usually say something funny or put a little funny story here now, but i'm too struck with...something...to do so....so yeaaaa.....

I'll just shut up now.

*,.**¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤°ˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸ ¸•°´\±‡±/`°•¸ ¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•·.,¸
ˆº•¸......¸•ºˆº•¸..............................................W!G|W@M126................................................¸•ºˆº•¸......¸•°ˆ
¸,•ˆ.....¸ˆ....¸•ˆ Álwàýš ƒørgìvè ýøúr èñèmìèš, bú† ñèvèr ƒørgè† †hèìr ñàmèš ˆ•¸....ˆ¸.....ˆ•,¸
ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.....ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ............................................`•.¸ † ¸.•`............................................ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

31-Aug-2009 02:17:47

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Well, you said you were speechless. So, that counts as 'shutting up'. :P

Was it REALLY the best battle? The best battle I've ever done EVER. That's not possible for a non-ending chapter. o.o

..Or is it?

Wigwam. I think this might require 10 years of extensive research. O_o

P.S: Haha! 1800th total post! :D

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

31-Aug-2009 05:16:18

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Not yet, Biomaster, You power hungry fool!

Indeed as awesome as it gets....yet.

There are people getting sliced in half, people's throats getting slit left and right, people getting cut in half, people using Dragon claw specs, but failing and getting a Dragon Battleaxe in the back of the head for it O_o , people getting impaled, people getting burneed alive, people getting eaten by godzilla - erm....wrong chat? what do you mean that doesnt work here!? Gaaarrhh, turn it off!

All in all, not just another Brick-in-the-wall chapter. that one was Final chapter worthy it was so good. In fact, That chapter goes next to my other favorite-TWIF 2 final chapter!

_-_-_-In other news!_-_-_

The world's largest stapler is moved twelve miles away from it's former location in ohio.

Ark Von Doom,known as a criminal mastermind and the current holder of the International Evil man of the year title, was found yesterday at a Denny's. that is all.

Zezima, the most famous player of runescape and the largest consumer of mcgrittles in the world, was found dead today in his 1970s pink convertable. Investigators say that the famour rser became to enlarged to exit his vehicle, and eventually died of hunger (5 minutes after he entered the car).

A guy got a stapler thrown at him in kentucky. he died.

Thank you for joining us, I'm Wigwam126 and this is NOT sparta news.

¸,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤°ˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸ ¸•°´\±‡±/`°•¸ ¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•·.,¸
ˆº•¸......¸•ºˆº•¸..............................................W!G|W@M126................................................¸•ºˆº•¸......¸•°ˆ
¸,•ˆ.....¸ˆ....¸•ˆ Álwàýš ƒørgìvè ýøúr èñèmìèš, bú† ñèvèr ƒørgè† †hèìr ñàmèš ˆ•¸....ˆ¸.....ˆ•,¸
ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.....ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ............................................`•.¸ † ¸.•`............................................ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.

31-Aug-2009 06:29:49

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

*random Spartan runs into the news room* THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

No..I think he said this isn't Sparta news.

*Spartan walks out of the news room with a depressed look on his face*

Just a little fyi..More battling is a-comin'. And this time, there will be a difference in something. :)

TWIF 2's ending chapter was your favorite? Really? I figured RTS' finish was. o.o

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

31-Aug-2009 06:48:13

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Eh, RTS chapters can't have a favorite. they were good, but they were a suspention type story - without The resto f the chapters it wouldnt seem near as good. For TWIF 1, it seemed good, but it IS NOTHING compared to now. TWIF 2 was way more battle, better planned out, and with a few good turns.

All in all, pwnage path so far. Overall I feel sad so few know about your stories, when noob stories, and less...well, "lighter" stories get more attention.

Also...Ahaha! Landmark! :D

*Reads post*

NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Wait....Biomaster, you didnt get the landmark - that guy that bookmarked it did! :o

¸,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤°ˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸ ¸•°´\±‡±/`°•¸ ¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•·.,¸

01-Sep-2009 02:12:53 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2009 02:15:22 by Seph

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top