Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do accept your very...interesting bio character Ark. ^_^

But I've got ask a question, would he freak out if Forscythe was say...thrown into a fire or harmed somehow? O_o

Alrous: Wow, you're a worse monster than I could ever be! Genius! I mean. c'mon - I could have never thought about throwing a doll into a fire! Pure genius!

Well, I'm glad you think so-

Alrous: Then I must note that I'm being sarcastic. Seriously, why? *holds knife to Forscythe's throat* Pj your mom before the dollie gets it! Does that sound bad?

Well, considering he is a bit on the insane side (I get the feeling Ark likes the insane folks. o: ) I think it'll hit home hard! O_o

Alrous: Well, that's because you're a noob.

*rolls eyes* Well, at least I'm not the level 30-something noob-

Alrous: WITH an epic Magic level, haha...

Modello: You both are idiots...

Alrous and Myself: ...
---
I think I'll confirm that Living Crime WILL be out tomorrow and I'll get it up as soon as I wake up. ^^ (which should be around 8AM my time o_o)

But, in the meantime...

Modello punches one of the knights right in the face with the spikes on his left glove. This punch sends the knight crashing onto the ground, and his face covered in a crimson mask. Modello grabbed his leaf shape dagger from the left side of his hip and impales the chest of the knight that he just punched.

^(Good fight!)

Blood flooded the stone, tainting red. The knight's blood covered face freezes and his brown eyes roll to the back on his head. His pain filled scream gives out and halts. Modello quickly ripped his dagger out of the knight and turned his attention to the next soldiers.

Modello readies both his dagger and actual blade for his next opponent. With his heavy steel battleaxe firmly ready in his hand, the guard strikes down upon Modello. As the guard was about to smash his axe down upon Modello, the mercenary flips backwards and throws his dagger at the stomach of the knight, easily and accurately hits it's target.
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-May-2010 21:13:37 - Last edited on 10-May-2010 21:15:28 by Serene End

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Question- Is Modello on roids? :o

And.. throw Forscythe into fire!? How dare you! Besides, he's just like one of those 30 cent "put-in-water-and-it-grows" types of things, only for fire! Get him near a furnace, and he'll get as big as General Khazard's second form. >.>

Bah, "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" is always confusing.. You don't know what's happening, until WHAM! Maybe it's just that he's genius!

...Serene, change your name to "Alfred Hitchcock" now!!! ^_^

-Insane Soule
Void Knight, Priest of Guthix, Wielder of the Ancient Magyks, Lover of Coca-Cola.
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

10-May-2010 23:24:22 - Last edited on 10-May-2010 23:25:25 by Seph

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

I would, but it could only fit "Alfred Hitch" and that was taken. D:

And yes, Insane, Modello has been hittin' on them haaaard...

... O_o ..

The Hulk would be proud. o.o

EDIT: Everyone, Living Crime is out early!

QFC: 49-50-532-60959163 - Enjoy!

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-May-2010 00:20:28 - Last edited on 11-May-2010 01:29:40 by Serene End

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think Bart would definitely wig out if Forscythe was 'injured'. Though luckily, as a talented seamster, he could restore almost any damage himself :D

As for if Forscythe were thrown into a fire... I get the feeling it would mysteriously reappear the next day peering into someone's window, with Bart none the wiser O_o

Besides, Bart isn't really insane... Just sort of lonely and childish. Having an Imaginary Friend is closest. He certainly wouldn't attack his mother over Forscythe... And odds are she would kick his patooty if he tried O_o

General Khazard ftw! Though he'll be furious you found out about his chia-pet league of doom so easily...

11-May-2010 01:53:30 - Last edited on 11-May-2010 02:48:13 by Ark Von Doom

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Alrighty, now I know that bit of information. o.o

*adds to bio list*

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-May-2010 13:38:28

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Sniffling, sneezing, best thread you'll ever miss, medicine. :P

Ok, so i've written a little speech as a goodbye to Crimson... But it's in Italian.... yea. So here it is, read it if you can! :D

---

*Italian Paragraph DID go here, until I Edited out via most of it getting censored.... I know, I'm dissapointed too! Although, *h, it was jsut me rambling on about nothing.. Sorry? O_O*

---

Ok now, for all of you Forum Mods out there, in your Dragon Full Helms and yellow partyhats, wanting to close up this post and tell me "Keep it English" - Yea, yea, I know. But I've never done a random forum language joke, and I just wanted to do it once. Pl0x keep it?

..You know what, that paragraph is really just a big waste of my time, your likely going to hide this post anyway...

..Don't you go to Bing Translater! I see you opening up that other tab! Do-Don't you- Don't you do it! Whatever you do, don't you touch it. -.-

~Anima Folle
Void Cavaliere, Sacerdote della Guthix, Padrone delle Antiche Magie, Completo Idiota. ;)

12-May-2010 06:55:02 - Last edited on 12-May-2010 06:57:55 by Seph

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

No... Alfred Hitchcock was a very very famous movie-maker, writer, and director of the 50s, 60s, and 70s... Try to W*kipedia search him.

Jeez, Immediately jumping to evil conclusions. =/

~Anima Folle
Void Cavaliere, Sacerdote della Guthix, Padrone delle Antiche Magie, Completo Idiota.

13-May-2010 01:26:04 - Last edited on 13-May-2010 01:26:50 by Seph

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top