Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is the final warning. DO NOT spam my thread with "killing oneself" type of threats. I know, you probably mean no harm but I find it an offense. Please do not do it again.

Nothing against you, but I don't tolerate that sort of flame.

Thank you,
Serene End
The end
is only
the beginning...

25-Nov-2009 02:46:48

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Insane Soule: ...And the best forum moderator impersonation of the month award goes to... Serene End!

Wigwam126: Biomaster7.

Insane Soule: Whatever.

Seriously! He never stops! Thank god i be ridin' with allmighty Godmodding! :D

Seriously...trying to impersonate ME? Killing myself with a PISTOL? He must not know a lick about me, as I AM IMMMMOOOOOORRRRRRTTTTAAAAAALLLLLL!!! :o

Wigwam126: ANYWAY! Thank you, biomaster-

Insane Soule: Serene.

Wigwam126: Shut up noob.

Insane Soule: :@

Wigwam126: Well thanks for making him shut up for once. >.>

Insane Soule: OH, AND ONE MORE THING! Contact Aubury, and tell him I have a, erm...."unhappy purchase"...

Wigwam126: O_o

~Insane Soule/Wigwam126
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

25-Nov-2009 07:46:12 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2009 09:30:23 by Seph

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Hey, hey! I'm no WBM. That's just me being serious. O_o I swear! Did you imagine I use smiley faces when I'm serious? O.o

'cause I don't! >.>

I'm just defending ya is all. I meanz it!

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

25-Nov-2009 13:46:53

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 15: Repel

Screaming at the top of his lungs while charging toward his brother. Marcello had the look of intensity in his eyes. Emotionless and cold, his brother Ba'al waited for him. His claws soaked in blood, his clothes caped in crimson. His emotionless eyes do not charge despite his brother's cries. When he was close enough, Marcello swings his blade at his brother.

The Crimson Reaper guarded with his Dragon Claws easily. Marcello grit his teeth in frustration while his brother still had his cold mask on his face. Marcello's brother shot his foot out to Marcello's gut, making him slide to the purple carpet. While Marcello was on the ground, his brother constantly stomped down his foot all over his body. He was not able to get up.

Marcello's brother's face did not change. His face still wore the mask of emotionlessness. After about twenty-five stomps, he kicks Marcello like a soccer ball. He flies about ten feet before his back bounces onto the carpet. Marcello's brother slowly walks over to Marcello, who barely got to his knees as his brother approached him.

While he was on his knees - Ba'al kicked Marcello on the left side on his head. Marcello was lifeless on the ground, his face was hidden as it was flat on the ground. His brother grabs the back of Marcello's collar and lifts him off the ground. Emotionless and cold his eyes stared. He readied his Dragon Claw and impaled it into Marcello's lower back.

Marcello's eyes shot open, he gasped for breath. His brother took his claw back and dropped him to the ground like a wet rag. Marcello fell to his knees then straight down to the floor. His weak eyes stared straight up at his brother. His back was turned, but he was looking back at him. His eyes were still the same, his face had random splats of blood on it.
The end
is only
the beginning...

25-Nov-2009 17:24:55

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

His claws dripped with blood, Marcello's blood. Marcello slowly got his feet. His back was hunched over, one of his eyes were closed, his arms hung down, and his clothes were covered in his own blood. His sword was barely hanging on in his hand. Marcello panted quite heavily, but the two just stared at each other for a minute.

"Why..why must you do this!?" shouted Marcello. His brother took his hand and ran it across his claws to clean them of blood. He still had not replied to his brother who waited for an answer. The hands of Marcello locked into a fist. "Answer me!" he continued to shout.

His eyes did not pay any attention to his screaming brother, they just focused on his claws. They moved across each claw as his hand purged them of blood. "I said answer m-" he said with a less loudly tone.

"I should ask you the same question, brother." replied Ba'al with a calm voice. His eyes still looking upon his claws.

Marcello's facial expression was puzzled. What does Ba'al mean? "Wh-what are you talking about?" he asked.

His blank face turned to his brother, who had no understanding of what he just said. "You who killed innocent people. Did you not ever wonder why would he let you kill these people?"

"They were Assassins!"

"Correction. They were innocent people who could have confessed Salomon's truth. People I made believe of Salomon's truth. But instead, you killed them all."

"Liar! They were Assassins!"

"That is what your 'emperor' wanted you to believe. And you did. Who makes more sense to you, brother? What truth is the real truth?"

Marcello glanced toward Salomon. He was sitting with his back against the wall. "Salomon..?"

Salomon had his left hand gripped on his right shoulder. His eyes glanced at Marcello. "Don't believe a word he's saying Marcello!" shouted Salomon. His eyes then scrolled to Ba'al. "He's trying to deceive you!"
The end
is only
the beginning...

25-Nov-2009 17:28:33

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"You are honestly not going to believe him, are-" he stopped in his words when a sprint of energy overcame Marcello, he ran so fast that Ba'al didn't even see. Marcello impaled Ba'al in the middle of his torso before he could finish his words. "I do believe." he mumbled to his brother. He pulled his blade back and stood tall while his brother began to fall.

He landed on the ground on his back. Marcello pointed his blade to Ba'al 's throat. Salomon limped over to the two and stood right next to Marcello. The emperor glances at his student with a smile upon his face. "Good job Marcello." complimented Salomon.

Marcello looks at Salomon. "What shall we do with him?"

"Throw him in prison. We shall start the interrogation soon. Once we're done that, we will execute him."

"As you command sir." Marcello picks his brother upo over the shoulder. Salomon turns his back and places his hand together behind his back. Weakened Ba'al glances at Salomon, who was looking back at him with a smile.

Outside, the battle continued. Joshua had to fight the dangerous werewolf Lakos. Joshua swings his sword at Lakos, who blocks with his two feet long daggers. The werewolf jumps into the air and launches his dagger at Joshua. The dagger was hooked onto a chain, flying toward Joshua. The young man backflips, dodging the dagger as it dug into the dirt.

Lakos lands back on the ground and plants his hand down on the ground. The ground rumbled under Joshua's feet. He rolled to the side and a giant spear of ice shot out from the ground where Joshua's feet once stood flat. Joshua pointed his blade at Lakos and shot several Fire Waves at him. Lakos threw his right hand left and the chained dagger follows.
The end
is only
the beginning...

25-Nov-2009 17:31:43

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Joshua grabbed his right arm and it began to glow. "Lighting of judgment, law, justice, and order. I command thee to empty yourself into me. Unleash your unstable and uncontrollable rage unto me. Come forth radiant flash!" Lighting flashed all over Joshua's right arm. His arm glowed blue and yellow. He charged at Lakos as the electricity appeared crawling all over Joshua's arm.

His arm was like a lighting rod. When he was close enough to Lakos, he lunged his right arm at the werewolf. Lakos jumped far back and an wall of ice takes his place. Joshua's arm cuts right through the ice like a hot knife through butter. "I embrace now the cold reality of the barren world." the werewolf began to chant.

Joshua charged after but ice wall after ice wall hindered his efforts. "By the Lune above I draw you from the core of my soul to vanquish all before me in the the unending white. By my frigid heart I let fly the power infinite.." he continued to chant. His yellow eyes glanced upon his enemy, who was quickly approaching him. "..Glaciac Epitaph!"

Right before Joshua made any contact to Lakos, he is impaled in the middle torso by a spear of ice. Sarah and Visdin saw this happening and began to flee. Corbin had no clue what they were running from, that is until he got impaled several times by this incoming forest of frozen spears. Everybody around the area jumps to the nearest roof to escape the growing tsunami of ice.

The ice on the ground spreads quick like a wildfire. It grew thicker and thicker. And the seemingly endless army of ice spears continued to pop out from the ground. The ice was stronger than any building, as it proved that when two of the ice spears impale the building. The home crumbles into nothing more but a puddle of stone and brick.
The end
is only
the beginning...

25-Nov-2009 17:35:21

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

The entire Varrock centre turned into a kingdom of ice. It was consumed in crystal clear ice. Nothing was left, not even the fountain. Lakos fell to his knees, out of breath. "Damn..I'm out. I best get outta here." he said in his head. "Hopefully I got 'im." Lakos jumped out of the kingdom of ice and onto the top.

He looks to nearest building and sees the results of his power. Two innocent humans were impaled by the ice. He shrugs and lets out a sigh. He jumps on the last remaining wall of that building and makes his escape. After a moment, Joshua's closed eyes open up. His right arm still had the power he called from. He smacks that arm into the spear of ice that had impaled him.

The ice shatters into pieces. He fell onto the cold as winter icy ground. He was able to see the reflection of himself. He was covered in blood, both of his enemies and of his own. He panted heavily and his vision was a tad blurry. He sits down with his back against one of the many spears of ice.

He seemed to be in a maze of ice, the spears were much taller than him and all he was able to see outside of this fortress of ice was the cloudy sky above. He was able to see his warm breath against the cold air. He gazed upon his wound and noticed he had luck upon his side today. The ice spike was merely inches away from his heart.

A smirk grew on Joshua's face. He closed his eyes and rested. Outside the cold castle, Lev and Sendor still fought Vezyfher and Arabella. Lev charged at Vezyfher and swings his blade at the young man. He blocks and punches Lev right in the face. While the boy was stunned, Vezyfher swings his blade at him. Lev just barely blocks.

Behind Lev's back, Visdin shoots a Fire Wave at him. The flames scorch his back. Vezyfher swings his blade and cuts it across Lev's body. The boy fell to the ground, gritting his teeth in pain. Arabella dodges the attack thrown at her by Sendor. She shoots an arrow at him and he deflects it.
The end
is only
the beginning...

25-Nov-2009 17:40:23

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Vezyfher, in the background pointed his blade at the vampyre. He shoots a dart at him. It hits the vampyre's upper back. His attention goes towards Vezyfher. He jumps on top of the ladies man and was about to impale his sword into him. Arabella, however, shoots her arrows at Sendor. Heads of Black Dragons formed around the arrows.

The dragon reach Sendor and they disappear. But the pain as if they were biting down upon the vampyre's flesh crawled all over him. Lev got to his feet still with his teeth still grit. "Retreat!" he shouted as he ran. Sendor followed.

Everybody sheathed their weapons. Arabella looks at Vezyfher and smiles. "Thank you." she thanked.

The man smiled back. "It's always good to help a woman in distress." he replied with a wink to her. "Especially a woman like yourself."

Visdin pushes Arabella out of his way and pointed his rapier to his throat. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" he yelled.

Vezyfher shrugged his shoulder. "The very handsome Vezyfher Anvecias."

"Why the hell were you helping her?!"

"What? Is it against the law to help beautiful women?"

"Don't be a smart ass. Just answer the question."

"That WAS my answer."

Sarah puts her left hand on Visdin's shoulder. "Visdin. That's enough." she said.

He looks back at Sarah and sheathed his blade. He turned to Sarah. "Very well."

She smiled. "Thank you."

Vezyfher puts his hands behind his head. "Well, I'll be around town, I suppose." he waves his left hand. "Ciao." he jumps off the roof afterwards.

Meanwhile back inside the kingdom. Marcello returns to Salomon's room. Salomon notices that Marcello has returned so he turns around and glances upon him. "Good job once again Marcello." stated Salomon.

"Now that Ba'al is in our hands. Does that mean that mercenary is finished with his job?" replied Marcello.

Salomon nodded his head. "Yes, indeed." Salomon clears his throat. "But there is still much work to be done."
The end
is only
the beginning...

25-Nov-2009 17:43:25

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top