Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What conversation? I have conversations with alot of noobs, don't expect be to remember them all!

And what about you on my ignore list? I never put anyone on an ignore list...at least, not today... You sure you didn't have one of those daydreams? It runs common in many types of noob.

Now to throw around ideas for this little bubble of a story plot that came to mind!

---

Dear Arleem,

We have made it to the Armadas this day. The guardians there eyed us as if we intended trouble, but they allowed us to use the inn, thankfully. The new Age on the brink seems to give these guards no excitement whatsoever. Boris tells us that more essence has appeared missing, explainiing the vigilant guards.

We hope to make it to the Barbarian ruins before noon tommorrow, and maybe even get to Taverly before dusk. I wish more than anything to relieve myself of the artifact that weighs thousands upon my neck.. it is like it slowly eats away at your very being... I feel as though I must concentrate to do the simplist task now. Joseph just says I have a headache, but I do not believe natural causes act so viciously.

Well enough of my problems, what is it like back home? Did they demolish the tower yet, or did they not show up again? Did the Fremminniks take over the mand behind the Bank? And more importantly, How is my father? is he doing well? .. I hope those damned enforcers did not beat him again... Maybe I should not have left. Boris and Joe could have simply taken it to Uncle Wilfred, I mean, they have a better chance of not getting caught. I'm more of a priority to them then their own lives, anyway...

I hope to see you soon agian, Arleem. You would not know how much of a pain it is to not see your pretty face. I will write again soon.

~Lewis

---

just throwing stupid ideas out there indirectly. O_o

~Insane Soule, not Lewis
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

22-Nov-2009 07:08:08 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2009 07:08:58 by Seph

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No idea is stupid! Now this idea is stupid. :P (possibly something that you'd expect from a noob story.)

Once there was a golden fish. His name was Marco Barbar. Many people were surprised to see that he was able to talk like themselves. However one night in the Spring, changed Marco's life. His fishy food was stolen! Filled with resentment against the person responsible, Marco Barbar goes out on an adventure like no other.

He will come across noobs, lotsa noobs. Who is the one responsible? Find out in...

The Story That Will Never Be!

:P

(I'm bored right now. So..)

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

22-Nov-2009 16:09:47

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Well, i might as well use this free time to RESSURECT WIGWAM126!!!!

Now to sing the ceremonial chant!

Looooooove of two is one!
Here but now have go-

Enough of that, i'm just going to Aurbury.

*one transformation later*

----

-Aubury recording session-

Wigwam126: I'M....ALIVE! YES! SCORE ONE FOR MEH!

Insane soule: Yea, but i'm still here to monitor you, so don't get out of contr- Oi, no spontainous conbustion!

Wigwam126: You wanna see which one of us is better? BRING IT ON, NUB!

Insane Soule: ....Fine. Flames on. :|

*sound of a huge, epic, 17-hour-straight battle then continue*

Wigwam126: ENOUGH! We must stop fighting! we need to team up instead! That way we can defeat Ark, steal an 84 karat diamond, and EAT ALL OF THE WAFFLES!

Insane soule: But what about that new waffle tax?! it'll bankrupt us! :@

*sound of shotgun loading*

Wigwam126: You just leave Congress to me...

-End of session-

----

In other news, two roving maniacs are...well....being roving maniacs.

----

Wigwam126: Time to sign off!

Insane Soule: Ok, you go first.

Wigwam126: what, are you kidding, you go first.

Insane Soule: No you.

Wigwam126: No you.

Insane soule : no you.

Wigwam126: no you.

Insane Soule : FINE!

~Insane soule

Wigwam126: Now my turn!

¸,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤°ˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸ ¸•°´\±‡±/`°•¸ ¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•·.,¸
ˆº•¸......¸•ºˆº•¸..............................................W!G|W@M126................................................¸•ºˆº•¸......¸•°ˆ
¸,•ˆ.....¸ˆ....¸•ˆ Álwàýš ƒørgìvè ýøúr èñèmìèš, bú† ñèvèr ƒørgè† †hèìr ñàmèš ˆ•¸....ˆ¸.....ˆ•,¸
ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.....ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ............................................`•.¸ † ¸.•`............................................ˆ•.,¸,.•ˆ.

Insane Soule: :o

Wigwam126: Pwned. :D

Insane soule: You suck. :(

~Wigwam126/Insane Soule

23-Nov-2009 13:22:51 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2009 13:24:41 by Seph

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Insane Soule: You think-

Wigwam126: Your confused?

Insane Soule: ....What was-

Wigwam126: That?

Insane Soule: ....Are you seriously resorting to-

Wigwam126: Stealing your lines?

Insane Soule: ugh, you-

Wigwam126: Awesome pwnage?

Insane Soule: No, I meant to say that you're-

Wigwam126: Completely awesome?

Insane Soule: ...

Wigwam126: ...

Insane Soule: ...that's it, i'm-

Wigwam126: Going to give me 999b now?

Insane Soule: >.<

Wigwam126: :D

~Wigwam126/Insane Soule

24-Nov-2009 12:21:05

[#XJG4QTEXR]

[#XJG4QTEXR]

Posts: 818 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im about to go out for thanksgiving. Could someone plz bump my thread everyother day? It should be on the bottem of the list of threads that I posted.

and I have a new siggy!

..................,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•., Garthron ,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,...................
_[†][†].[ *Súblìmmìñàl mèššàge †o rèàd †hè Màñy Fà†èš ()f Gìèlìñ()r* ].[†][†]_
..................,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•., ==†=.=†== ,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,................

24-Nov-2009 23:43:05 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2009 23:43:34 by [#XJG4QTEXR]

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

*Walks in*

Insane Soule: OMG! HE MADE MY EVIL INDENTICLE TWIN BROTHER, Stupid Soule, COMMIT SUICIDE! YESS!!!

Wigwam126: Amazing how his gun has "Replica" written down the side of it, and I have "Desert Eagle .50" written down the side of mine. What a noob.

Insane Soule: What?

Wigwam126: What?

Insane Soule: ...

Insane Soule: Ok, now where is Serene?!

Wigwam126: You mean Biomaster?

Insane Soule: Serene.

Wigwam126: Biomaster.

Insane Soule: Serene.

Wigwam126: Biomaster.

Insane Soule: Biomaster- wait! >.<

Insane Soule: Fine, Biomaster. :@ Now, back to my point - where is she?!

Wigwam126: Better more, where is Ark? I have a billion dollar check i want to burn in front of his face.

Insane Soule: For that fact...where is anyone!? All we have here is a dead noob, myself and...myself's past self, and l0rd0fsha60w!

Wigwam126: Fik.

Insane Soule: l0rd0fsha60w.

Wigwam126: Fik.

Insane Soule : FINE!

Wigwam126: ^_^

~Wigwam126/Insane Soule

25-Nov-2009 00:25:43

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top