Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^Beetlejuice? O_o Ya mean the movie?

Erm, only posting 'cause I needs a break from writing. O_o Been writing since 6 AM in the morning, and it's seven in the morning, soooo..o.o

Five minute break over! Back to work. O_o

*peoples get pked*

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-May-2010 12:10:34

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Hmmm, I may be able to help with your problem. o:

It depends really, what sort of meaning/name are you looking for? Name meanings about a reference of history, biblical, personality, something they desire. I can help you with names, I've got my ways. ^_^

Just be sure to tell me what you're looking for, and I'll happily do my best in finding something of that you desire.

The end
is only
the beginning...

04-May-2010 18:56:29

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bah, don't ask that question. It'll turn out like that time I asked the Beastie Boys if we were going to stop at a hotel to spend the night before we got to Brooklyn...

...I can say quite plainly the response I got was dramatic. Very.

...Very. O_o

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

05-May-2010 09:16:48

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

I'm sorry for the wait, I'm going to turn on my super-write mood. O_o

Give me until Friday-Sunday. I'm going to try my best to get it up Friday or possible later on today should my brother allow me to stay on my main computer. o:

But I think he'll say yes, whenever I'm in a rush to get a chapter finished, he always allows me to get it finished. Yeah, so expect it maybe today-Sunday. I'm probably going to assure you it isn't going to be Sunday, but I have it there just in case something does happen.

But I appreciate your patience and tolerance with me. I'm going to try to make it the best damn chapter I possibly can.

EDIT: *compares length of Crimson's ending so far and RTS' ending via pages*

On my printer preview thingy (if I doing it right O_o ) it says that so far I've written 10 pages for Crimson's ending so far, while RTS' ending could fill 12 pages. Does that sound right? I...don't know. O_o Wish I had Office. >.>

EDITED EDIT: Just did another comparison after 3-4 hours of sheer writing. It's official, it's just passed the length of RTS' ending. And I'm going to officially declare that I'm JUST at the halfway point. O_o There's still a hell of a lot of battling that needs to be done.

EDITED EDITED EDIT: *faints*

By the time this chapter's done, it'll almost; if not BE double as long as RTS' ending. O_o Two more battles to go, so I believe I'm at the 70% marker. O.o

Hope everybody's in a reading mood.

The end
is only
the beginning...

05-May-2010 09:40:41 - Last edited on 05-May-2010 17:36:05 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

*faints after 13 hours of straight writing*

Here it is guys, enjoy! O_o

Warning: 43 posts of reading ahead. O_o

¸,.-*º»¸,.-*º»¸,.-*º»¸,.-*º¸,.-*º»¸,.-*º»«º*-.,¸«º*-.,¸«º*-.,¸«º*-.,¸«º*-.,¸«º*-.
¸,.-*º»¸,.-*º»¸,.-*º»¸,.-*º»€pilogue of ©rimson«º*-.,¸«º*-.,¸«º*-.,¸«º*-.,¸
¸,.-*º»¸,.-*º»¸,.-*º»¸,.-*º¸,.-*º»¸,.-*º»«º*-.,¸«º*-.,¸«º*-.,¸«º*-.,¸«º*-.,¸«º*-.

(Repeats, but the actual scene of the two falling is a tad more detailed because I didn't like the undetailness! Erm, if...that's a word...>.> )

Marcello's brother's eyes widened. "This is my chance.." thought Ba'al. He quickly jumped to his feet and raced towards Abaddon. Abaddon threw Marcello like a doll about twenty feet. He looks back at Ba'al, but it was too late. The Crimson Reaper planted his right hand on the heart of Abaddon, and he was paralyzed - frozen like a statue.

"It is over for you, Abaddon." mumbled Ba'al. "Sacrifice!" Black veins from the tips of Ba'al 's fingers wrap around Abaddon's entire body in a deadly embrace. Abaddon's face was locked in a lifeless expression. His body fell doll-like and without vitality. The black veins retract back into the tips of Ba'al 's fingers.

Abaddon had an unlikable look upon his face, something was about to happen that he didn't like. The Crimson Reaper dropped to his knees, his arms flopping like a puppet. In the vision of his brother, Marcello, it was in slow-mo. Still on his knees, the Crimson Reaper glanced up at the Angel of Death, his pupils fading like a tide washing up on shore.

The Scythe of Verità fell from Abaddon's hand like a toppling tower. The angel dropped to his knees and glared at the emotionless eyes of Ba'al. But then, as the two stared at each other, though it was not in captured in his voice - Abaddon spoke. His lips were animated, saying "You fool" to Ba'al as a message. He could only wonder why.
The end
is only
the beginning...

05-May-2010 22:56:52 - Last edited on 06-May-2010 00:52:08 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

After this, the two both fell onto the ground, lifeless and still. They both hit the ground in a swift thud. The stone floor was cold, cold as Winter. Marcello's eyes widened. "BROTHER!!" he screamed off the top of his lungs. He hasted over to his lifeless brother faster than an swooping eagle to it's prey.

Marcello's teeth were grit and steamed out breath like an air conditioner. His eyes were full of fear, like he had just witnessed a massacre or something. His footsteps echoing across the room, boomeranging right back into his ear. "Brother!" he repeated himself, rushing towards Ba'al faster than a cheetah.

His heat raced his chest like it was running a marathon, bullets sweating from his forehead. As soon as Marcello got near Ba'al, he dropped down next and him and shook him like an earthquake until he opened his eyes. "C'mon Ba'al," he murmured, his irises began to fill with water. "Open your eyes..!" His voice had begun to crack.

Thirty seconds passed and still nothing. Marcello's shaking grew ever more violent, like a vicious ten magnitude earthquake. "Brother," he yelped, a tear streamed down his cheek like a river. "Please, open your eyes..." To Marcello's delight, his brother's eyes did crack open.

A smile grew to the corners of Marcello's face. "Brother," he mumbled. "Thank Saradomin..." His brother's expression on his face did not imitate Marcello's happiness. In fact, it was exact opposite of what Marcello was feeling. His eyes shuffled away from Marcello.

Marcello's smile slowly went down, he knew Ba'al knew something that Marcello did not want to hear. "Wha-what's the matter," asked Marcello. But then idea really kicked in, his eyes widened and his jaw went down to the floor. His head shook his head side to side. "Don't you dare! I don't want to lose you, you're my only family!"
The end
is only
the beginning...

05-May-2010 23:00:40

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

He glanced upon Marcello briefly, his eyes still emotionless, but saw the emotion his brother revealed. "I am...truly worth crying over?" he asked, his voice soft like a whispering wind. "What ever happened to your resentment?.."

Marcello blinked twice, and then let out a sigh. "I never hated you, brother," he admitted. "I just...didn't understand."

He closed his eyes and a smirk cloaked his face "At least I can die knowing that.." said Ba'al, turning his head away from Marcello.

Marcello's facial expression paused in shock. "No...! Don't...!" he yelped, leaning his back forward to truly make his brother hear him. But Ba'al 's slightly tightened up hands release, his smirk went down, his face blank, and his breathing ended.

Marcello sat up, grabbing onto both sides of where Ba'al 's collar bone was. His terrified eyes glanced down upon his brother's face, it's warmth disappering. "H-hey! Wake up," he mumbled, shaking him. "Don't leave me here!"

Memories of the two being together when they were younger flooded his head. It was of the day that Salomon found them, and how frightened but resentful Ba'al was. "I can give you a better life, a life away from all of this." The words that were spoken from Salomon to the two raced through Marcello's mind.

"You lied, you lied so much Salomon...!" Marcello thought, gritting his teeth tightly and his closed eyes squirting all the liquid out from his lacrimal glands. But then, Marcello felt a brush of dancing wind strike across his silver hair, his bangs flex and fold like paper. Marcello shuffled his eyes left and right, looking for what had done that - but then he realizes something was wrong.

Abaddon's body was missing, it had vanished. Marcello sluggishly reached for this Saradomin Sword that was right beside of him. And as his hand slowly inched closer to it like a slug, Marcello felt the very strong wind approaching him, it roared a vicious anthem, racing towards him.
The end
is only
the beginning...

05-May-2010 23:04:30

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top