Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Naw that's ridiculous, what a crazy pronunciation :P

I'm the 101st Dalmation! Err... the 101st Badass Evil Overlord of Death! Yeah, that's much more evil.

And now Vezyfher sings a song:

"Conceited? Not me!
It's just that I am what I am...
And I'm meeee!
When I look at myself, and I see in myself
All the wonderful things that I see!
If I'm pleased with myself
I have every good reason to be!

I gotta crow!
I'm just the cleverest fellow *was ever my fortune to know,
I taught a trick to my shadow to stick to the tip of my toe
I gotta crow!

I gotta brag
I think it's sweet to have fingers and feet
I can wiggle and wag
I can climb trees and play tag with the breeze
In the meadows below
I gotta crow!

If I was a very ordinary every-day thing
I'd never be heard
****-a-doodling round like a bird

So, naturally
When I discover the cleverness of a remarkable me
How can I hide it when deep down inside it just tickles me so
That I gotta let go and croooooow!"

Such a modest fellow :P Couldn't resist as it fit his personality so well.

08-Aug-2009 04:18:06

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Woa?

When did evil look so damn good?

If you have girls that admire you like THAT - Wow.

Ark, you choose the right guy this time.

AND THATS BBAAAAAAAAADDDD*DD!!!!!

Oh and on the subect of ba-

*Censor tackles Wigwam*

~/*\~W!G|W@M126~/*\~
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

08-Aug-2009 17:07:33

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

4-what now?

Oh...that show that comes on saterday mornings...

You see, i do not have cable tv, so i'm a little unaware on the subject..

~/*\~W!G|W@M126~/*\~

10-Aug-2009 01:21:30

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Test-out-out-a-new-signature-frame-time!

« ‹ ÷•¤*“º°¨`*•.¸« ‹W!G|W@M126› » ¬¬¸.•*´¨°º”*^¤•÷ › »

No? Well ill just hunt down some other pwnage things!

~Wigwam126

10-Aug-2009 05:32:57

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

It's time to let the flag of Wigwam fly free!

|•...*´¨)
|.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) .¸.•*¨)
|(¸.•´ W!G|W@M126
|.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) .¸.•*¨)
|(¸.•´ ….(¸. • + •
|•...*´¨)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

W00-h00!

Buy your official Wigwam flag today! only 600,000,000 gp (shipping and handling not included).

•...*´¨)
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) .¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ W!G|W@M126

10-Aug-2009 06:39:37

[#XJG4QTEXR]

[#XJG4QTEXR]

Posts: 818 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Boimaster I have wanted to post on one of your stories! I read World in flames it was frieken awesome! You have influenced me to make a serious story, so I did. It is turning out really good. It is called the many fates of runescape.

10-Aug-2009 12:57:04

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
...:o Oh really? Well, that makes me very happy! ^_^ Glad to read this most greatest of news! Oh, and I'll swing by your story to read it. And comment of course. Just as soon as I'm done typing for my own. :)

ACHIEVEMENT DAY HAS ARRIVED!!! It's been one year since I posted The World in Flames 1 on the forum! And today, I celebrate! ^_^ ^_^

P.S: Wigwam, 4Kids is a company that censors ALOT. Think of them as your over-protective parent. =P

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Aug-2009 18:26:01 - Last edited on 10-Aug-2009 18:28:40 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 8: The Speech of the Raven

Marcello, Janak, Sarah, Visdin, Darien, Aries, and Logan entered the Demonic country's city of Abitante, formerly known as Rimmington. The city was very big, much bigger than Rimmington ever was. However, the group was not alone in search of the Raven Reapers. The young boy realized that the group was there. He smiled of course - happy to know enemies are about.

The group headed towards the market district, stalls and stores sold everything. From weapons, armour, food, clothing, just about anything you could imagine. On top of the roofs, red eyes stared down upon the crowd. "Be alert, we're being watched." Logan whispered to his group. Janak looked back at Logan.

"Are we?" he asked. Visdin nods his head, confirming Janak's question. The ravens on top of the roofs looked at the group the most. Their red eyes gazed upon the group. After ten seconds, the birds flew away to a large castle to the southwest of town. "I've got a bad feeling about this." mumbled Sarah. The group continued on despite Sarah's bad feeling.

The southwest part of town felt so cold compared to the other parts of town. It had this errie atmosphere, almost like something is bound to happen. They arrived outside the castle. The entrance was arched and had this strange mist surrounding it. There was blood covering parts of the walls. And blood on the floor, like if a body was dragged.

The group walked into the cold halls of the castle, the handles of their weapons were tightly gripped. After ten minutes of walking cautiously, they arrived in a theater like room. The group took a seat and waited for Acubens to enter the stage. At the moment, a young woman with dark gray long hair playing a violin was on the stage.
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Aug-2009 21:12:02

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

After a minute, she stopped. The crowd clapped and cheered. She took a bow with an sadistic grin on her face. When she stopped bowing, her smile disappeared and she went back to normal. When Marcello looked around, two Raven Reaper assassins with crossbows were on two separate balconies. After the crowd quieted down, a man with tan skin walked onto the stage.

His orange eyes looked upon the crowd. "I'm glad you all are here to listen to what we have to say. I am Khaild, the left hand of the headmaster of the Raven Reapers, Acubens." Khaild puts his hands behind his back. "For all those who don't know, this is Nyx Aubelueur, known to the pathetic outside world as The Nightmare. And she'll be joining the Raven Reapers."

Many of the people in the crowd looked at each other with a questionable expression. One of the spectators was furious. He stood up to his feet. "Why the hell is that witch alive!?" the man yelled.

"Aww. I'm hurt." she replied to the man's comment.

Khalid looked at Raven Reaper archers. He stomped his left foot on the ground and the two archers shot the spectator. Both the bolts hit the sides of the man's head. The man screamed as he fell to the floor. The crowd gasped. "That's what happens to those who oppose the Raven Reapers. The pathetic and weak ones bleed all over the floor. The strong flourish and conquer."

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the Raven Reapers' castle. In Acuben's room, he was sitting on a chair, watching the speech from an invisible window that cannot be seen by anyone on the southern wall. He watches the speech with a smirk on his face. But suddenly, the door to Acuben's room bursts open. The young boy from earlier was the one who was revealed.
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Aug-2009 21:15:44

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top