Forums

~*~ TDT2: The Blood Debt ~*~

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230

Crystal Smee

Crystal Smee

Posts: 7,994 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks a bunch! Glad for the support.
In response to your question, I have a few thoughts. For names, if you can't come up with anything, you can find a number of fantasy and other name generators online that are very helpful. As for how to start out...I try to use the beginning of the story, and introduction of the main characters, as a way to begin to show people about them. Show them going about their daily business before jumping into the plot. If you want them to be the hardworking type, maybe have them doing physical labor, like chopping wood or farming. If they're a lazy drinker type, have them in a tavern. If they're an assassin, start them out in the middle of an assassination. Might be a little cliched, I really don't know (XD) but it works pretty well. Then, slowly draw them into the plot, maybe with a subtle event at first, then more things happen...
I'm not sure if that makes any sense at all. But uh...hopefully it's helpful. ;)
~ Smeeze ~

28-Oct-2007 19:54:40 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2007 19:55:16 by Crystal Smee

Commanderjc

Commanderjc

Posts: 2,478 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm... You COULD make a self-help thing, but it would short, and not sell very well...
Stick to making awesome stories. O_o
\±/¯`·,.,·´˜`·÷Cømmåndërjc÷·´˜`·,.,·´¯\±/
­­ ­­ ­­­­­­¤`·,_,·´¯°(Ågë ؃ Àütøërš)°¯`·,_,·´¤

29-Oct-2007 00:19:03

The contents of this message have been hidden.

29-Oct-2007 23:39:15

Commanderjc

Commanderjc

Posts: 2,478 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bond's head must hurt so bad... HA HA! He ought to say something about a hangover when he wakes up...
\±/¯`·,.,·´˜`·÷Cømmåndërjc÷·´˜`·,.,·´¯\±/
­­ ­­ ­­­­­­¤`·,_,·´¯°(Ågë ؃ Àütøërš)°¯`·,_,·´¤

30-Oct-2007 20:09:41 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2007 20:10:16 by Commanderjc

[#O4EM1GWQQ]

[#O4EM1GWQQ]

Posts: 11,172 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Smeeze, not to advertise and be cheap, but could you post an advertisement or excerpt of everything you've ever written? ( :P )'The Penn and Stylus Submitting', It's a monthly literary magazine which I got the idea from Poe's unpublished literary journal, and it could use something of great quality.
Please?

31-Oct-2007 00:28:14

Quick find code: 49-50-222-43530230 Back to Top