Forums

`RP Heroes of Greenhaven

Quick find code: 49-50-14-65640891

NotFishing

NotFishing

Posts: 16,946 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Road

The bandit quickly brought his shield up to block Nameless's staff attack. The mage really should have tried a more complex maneuver. Anyways, the bandit immediately followed up by attempting to deliver a swift kick into the Mage's shin. Whether it succeeded or not, the bandit would then quickly stand up and run back into the forest, leaving his sword behind.

Darius quickly spurred his horse to follow, charging straight into the woods after him. Unfortunately the horse had to slow down a bit in order to dodge around the various trees. Eventually they would both vanish from sight, assuming no one attempted to follow.

Meanwhile, the bandit leader, nose bleeding and the arrow still lodged in her arm, stood up with some difficulty and turned to flee into the woods as well - in the opposite direction of the other bandit.

-----

The Forest

The bandit's eyes narrowed. Was this girl crazy? Charging him down with a knife? He had both a shield and a bigger weapon. Anyways, he held his ground, ready to block or parry whatever attack the girl had coming for him.
Beneath the gold, the Bitter Steel.

15-Jul-2015 01:57:19

Westenev

Westenev

Posts: 19,719 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Having heard all he needed to hear, Azrael scowled – he simply wasn’t going to get the information he wanted during the course of these shenanigans. Giving a final glance at Annie, though he was not a true master of magic, he judged that she posed little threat in her current state. Eager to leave, Azrael wordlessly disappeared from sight, his hooded figure emerging in the city markets shortly after.
Noth
ing
inte
rest
ing
happ
ens.

15-Jul-2015 04:09:57

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Posts: 51,224 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jim saw Azrael leave as he runs over to Annie to see if she was wounded and breathing. That's when saw the burns on her body and was breathing. He got a full bucket of water and brought it to her daughter and started to take care of her wounds by cleaning the burns. He was so worried about her. He checked that she was breathing and was relieved that she was. He also checked her blood pressure and everything else he needed to do to check to make sure it was fine. All the result guy that told him that she was fine. He picked up Annie and put her in her bed so she would be comfortable and then sat by her bed making sure she was ok.

Annie started to moan a little. It mean that she will wake up soon. Jim said to Annie,"I am here. Please wake up."

Ten mins later she finally wakes up and says to her father in a weak voice,"Hi dad, what happen? How long was I knocked out?

Jim felt relieved that Annie finally woke up and repiled in a calm voice," hi Annie. It's so good to hear your voice. You shot fire out of your figures. It was so strange. I never saw anything like that before but don't worry we will figure it out. You weren't out that long. Only 10 minutes."

Annie in a weak voice,"Oh ok. That is very strange. It's good to see you too. How bad is my wounds?"

Jim repiles as he was taking care of the burns again,"not to bad and no damage to the house so that's good news."

Annie repiles with a smile,"yes that is good news."

Jim repiles in a calm voice,"just rest now."

Annie repiles with a smile,"ok. I will." She closes her eyes and fell to asleep right away to get her enegry back.

Jim just stays with her.
-Dances-

15-Jul-2015 04:35:55 - Last edited on 16-Jul-2015 00:28:00 by Annie1227

Natsu Altiva

Natsu Altiva

Posts: 2,540 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The loud clang echoed in-between the trees of the closure as the mage's staff connected with the warrior's shield. Louder than it should have been for a wooden staff. It brought a look of joy over the mans face as it connected signifying that this would be a greater battle than he suspected between the two. That look of joy was quickly replaced by an expression of pain and disappointment as the bandits leg connected with his shin, the bandit taking off I the direction of the forest immediately afterwards.

He wasn't worried about him escaping, in truth he didn't care so long as neither him nor the other man were safe now, but moments later the knight on horseback dashed after him in pursuit. A chuckle escaped his lips as he stood back up using the staff as a point of concentration to support his weight. The blade that the bandit left behind had dislodged itself when the man had collapsed so he hadn't a worry about removing it himself. Instead he examined the scene of the battle ignoring the knight that had spoken to him moments later.

His peerless electric blue eye's scanned each one of the fallen bandits before connecting with his prize. The body of the fallen bandit Mage. It was nothing spectacular but it contained what he needed in this moment. The wounds on her body discredited a gaseous red essence that he was sure that only his eyes could detect. A familiarity to him.

It was dead mana escaping her body. Something he could use for now, something he didn't like to use, but put in a position as his he'd almost have to if he didn't want to walk around with a gaping hole in the bottom of his foot. Dead mana was....well, it was dangerous and painful to use. It was stronger than regular mana but it could also leave him in a state of paralysis or even death if he wasn't careful.
Normal is an illusion.
What's normal to the spider, Is chaos to the the fly.

15-Jul-2015 20:08:34

Natsu Altiva

Natsu Altiva

Posts: 2,540 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Slowly the man who'd yet to be named paced himself over to the dead girl using the staff as a walking stick as he did so, outstretched his wounded foot and placed it on her chest. In doing so the flow of dead mana reversed itself, pulling back I to her body through her wounds and out of her chest. He didn't take all of it, but enough for what he needed, to repair his foot. Below the sound started to repair itself. After a moments notice he lifted his foot off her body once more, this time instead the wound was gone replaced by a small scar. A smile played at his lips as he turned around to face the knight who'd just spoken to him.

"
I've never been better! Nothing like a good skirmish to brighten a mans day, well other than a good stout. You wouldn't happen to have one, would you?
" He spoke in respondence to the mans inquire, his heavy foreign accent showing brightly as he spoke. All the while wiping the loose blood from his foot on the dead woman's tunic.
Normal is an illusion.
What's normal to the spider, Is chaos to the the fly.

15-Jul-2015 20:10:20

Guthix SS4

Guthix SS4

Posts: 20,526 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Forest

Lyna saw the bandit ready himself, that's when she, she reached into her back and began to use her magic when she pulled out her other wand. Lyna cast an illusion to make her wand appear to be another knife. So that she could use spells with her wand while it looks like a knife.

Lyna ran right at the bandit and slide towards the axe hand and stabbed with the knife, hoping she was faster then the bandit could act. Trying hit the hip and side while also trying to get behind the bandit.
and nothing was spoiled :P

16-Jul-2015 00:19:37

Venom1383

Venom1383

Posts: 4,159 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Andrew noticed the bandit leader recovering and attempting to flee. He wasn't one to let them get away. Runners. He hated the runners. Those knights' horses were looking pretty useful right about now.

He charged after her on foot. Hopefully her injuries would slow her down.
Ramsay Bolton is the king we deserve.

18-Jul-2015 05:22:53

NotFishing

NotFishing

Posts: 16,946 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Forest

Rough and uneven ground covered with grass, leaves, and twigs. Hardly ideal sliding terrain.

And it was for that reason that Lyna would only be able to slide maybe a foot or two. Not nearly enough to get behind the bandit. It would also be uncomfortable as hell.

Her knife thrust was easily blocked by the bandit's shield, and he took a second to look down at her with an incredulous look on his face - just what had she been trying to accomplish? Then he raised his axe and swung it down at her in what he had hoped would be a killing blow.

-----

The Road

While the knights and Nameless Mage (who should really stop being nameless at this point) stood around talking, Andrew was the only one who actually decided to do anything about the running bandit. I mean come on people, she wasn't even being stealthy about it.

The bandit leader realized she was being followed and quickened her pace. As Andrew suspected, her injuries were indeed slowing her down - the stabbing pain in her shoulder and the soreness in her arm. But, she kept on... only to trip over a root and fall forward, hitting the ground face first. She let out a scream as the ground drove the arrow even deeper into her shoulder.

-----

An Hour Before Sunset

The sun had gotten lower on the evening sky. Soon, night would fall. And for the Organization members who had received the letters, that meant it was time to head over to the mansion for their new assignments. While an 'hour before sunset' was only approximate, it would not be a good idea to delay.

Edward's 'guests' would be arriving any minute now...
Beneath the gold, the Bitter Steel.

21-Jul-2015 16:18:21

Mark Argon

Mark Argon

Posts: 5,079 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Marc hopped back onto his horse and trotted over to Darius. "This lot had better not have been the rabble we were sent to deal with." He said, sounding slightly humerous but with a detectable serious message.

He then saw the fallen bandit leader out of the corner of his eye and turned to look at her full on "One moment" Marc said, as he rode over to the bandit and stopped his horse infront of her. "All yours!" He said to the man coming over to her.

21-Jul-2015 19:07:37

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Posts: 51,224 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Annie woke up a second time,she looked around the room and her dad was still sitting on a chair next to her bed holding her hand with worry on her face. Jim realize that she was awake again and asked trying to be brave, " how are feeling? are you hungry?"

Annie repiled in a tired voice,"I am feeling better but very tired. No, I am not hungry at all. Thank you anyways."

Jim respond with a smile,"ok. But you need to drink some water."

Annie nodded and Jim handed her glass of water. She took a sip of water. Then said in a nervous voice,"Father, I am scared."

Jim rubbed her head and asked in a calm voice," What are you scared of? I am here to help you."

Annie repiled,"I am scared that fire will come out of no where again and hurt people."

Jim repiled,"I am scared too but we will figure out what to do next. We are a team so don't worry."

Annie repiled," I know. But still. I don't know where that fire came from. It just happened."

Jim repiled with a smile as he hugged her,"I know. We will figure it out. Just rest."

Annie just nodded.

Jim let go of her hand to check her wounds to make sure they are healing well. The wounds are looking much better that made him feel better about everything what happen so far. He knew he needed to find infomation about what just happened. He wasn't planing to leave Annie to find the infomation he needed until he knows that she was better enough to be left alone.
-Dances-

21-Jul-2015 19:37:29 - Last edited on 23-Jul-2015 00:59:00 by Annie1227

Quick find code: 49-50-14-65640891 Back to Top