Forums

^+^ Onslaught ^+^

Quick find code: 49-50-10-62349822

A Mad Hatter
Dec
fmod Member

A Mad Hatter

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,861 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azigarath said :
*removes cobwebs and dust from coffin*

Um, anyone home?

Yes, and thank you for putting this where I could find it. I seriously thought it fell off the forums or something because I couldn't find it on my profile over the past few months :@

And before you or anyone else asks, no I haven't abandoned this (yet). I've actually been writing a lot, but I've been stuck moving to a new house and getting it set up over the past few months when I originally planned to update on my summer break from work.

Naturally, that takes a while and my inactivity is probably going to last until around September because of how much crap I still need to fix with it. Sorry for the lack of notice until now :(
^+^ Antediluvian of the Draculesti Bloodline ^+^

^+^ If the Gods see fit to curse us with the Blood, then we shall raise ourselves above them ^+^

23-Jul-2015 04:22:49

Azigarath

Azigarath

Posts: 9,271 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice to see that you're still around, just like last time. Real life comes first, so don't feel pressured. I won't be leaving, that's for sure, I hope. When things are settled down for you, take your time working everything else out. September 4 is my birthday, so I'll remember that month easily!

23-Jul-2015 05:54:03

Quick find code: 49-50-10-62349822 Back to Top