Forums

^+^ Onslaught ^+^

Quick find code: 49-50-10-62349822

A Mad Hatter
Dec
fmod Member

A Mad Hatter

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,861 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^Not that I don't appreciate the effort or anything (I actually do :D ), but this doesn't need to be bumped every day. This forum's sorta slow moving as it is >_<
^+^ Antediluvian of the Draculesti Bloodline ^+^

^+^ If the Gods see fit to curse us with the Blood, then we shall raise ourselves above them ^+^

31-Oct-2013 01:55:04

A Mad Hatter
Dec
fmod Member

A Mad Hatter

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,861 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
By 'slow' I mean that the threads take a while for threads to go down in page listings. Like, I can go away for a month or so and the thread might be on page 10-15 (give or take) because of not a whole lot of people using this forum, where a forum like recent updates might have the thread fall off the forums completely in the same time frame because it's used more.

And Happy Halloween to you too :)

^+^ If the Gods see fit to curse us with the Blood, then we shall raise ourselves above them ^+^

01-Nov-2013 04:46:52

A Mad Hatter
Dec
fmod Member

A Mad Hatter

Wooo, forgot this thing even existed during the holidays somehow. Sorry for the lack of year end update, but things on my end involving a full time job and other random stuff kicked back writing a bit.

But I got the next chapter done with anyway. I'm just waiting for a good time to post it (read: when I'm not working and can do it without interruption). So we can expect it this week, probably in the next day or so.

And for another random thing, the chapter after the next add is already 25% done with. So we can also expect another add after the coming one around the end of the month to the beginning of next month if all goes well.

14-Jan-2014 05:02:56

Quick find code: 49-50-10-62349822 Back to Top