Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got level 96 agility yesterday and after more training I have 949k left until level 97 agility. After I post this I am going back to the barbarian agility course for some more training and hopefully get it under 900k by the end of tonight.

I sold my oak planks for oak logs and have decided to make protean planks to get 99 construction. These planks are stackable so I won't need to bank when I am training they can also act as any plank. I intend on using my aura and bonus xp to double my xp halving the amount of planks I need and I am then going to do mahogany tables. So I need roughly 30k protean planks. On average I have been making 3k protean planks a day and as of today I have a total of 11k protean planks. I have also been able to make a massive profit of 20m so far by sawing my own logs.

08-Aug-2014 22:00:44

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Another day of sawing oak logs to make oak planks bringing my grand total to 15k protean planks. Tomorrow I hope to make some more at least 3k protean planks. I hope to burn through these planks on Wednesday so I can use my aura I don't know how many i'll be able to use but I imagine I will get through a few thousand.

I have 842k xp left until level 97 agility and I intend to keep training until later tonight hopefully bringing it down under 800k. I still have over 300k xp worth of bonus xp which should help keep me burning through at least a level maybe two but after that I may have to grind the last few levels.

The new quest plagues end comes out on this upcoming week I imagine it will most likely be on Tuesday and I cannot wait to play it. Apparently it's going to use elements of questing similar to that of the old runescape quests.

09-Aug-2014 20:08:35

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Its been a while since my last post but a lot has happened during that time. I completed the new quest which I loved a lot although some parts felt slightly underwhelming considering how big they were from a story perspective. The elf city itself has been released and I have been making good use of the Seren stones.

Yesterday I got level 99 agility at last and I am finally glad to get out of the barbarian agility course. Now my attention has turned to crafting where I am making decorated cooking urns. When I can I am training construction which I have achieved level 98 in and have 1.2m xp left until level 99.

27-Sep-2014 19:08:51

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Again its been a while since I post but I have been preoccupied with my A2 exams but they are nearly over just three more weeks after which i'll be able to play more.

I did a little bit of crafting the other day and levelled to 96, I think I have about 960k left until level 97 but I will have to wait until I break up for summer before I can get 99. I intend crafting to be my first 99 of 2015 and it shouldn't be too difficult especially with the use of daily challenges.

Tuska is returning and I am very excited to participate in this world event, I thought it would have occurred much earlier, it seems ages since the last one between Bandos and Armadyl.

31-May-2015 18:59:20

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I now have all the rewards for the third world event but I will keep doing it mostly for the xp. Personally I'm not a fan of this world event I think its a little boring but if there is an offering of a reward, I'm there.

I have 136k left until level 97 crafting which I hope to get tomorrow or even tonight if I get some more time.

17-Jun-2015 18:18:53

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Today I have continued to train crafting and have around 500k left until level 98 which I hope to get shortly. I have been speeding up the process with the troll invasion mini-game and the recently released pulse cores to scrape as much xp as I can get. Of course I have also been utilising daily challenges to get around 50k xp which is very useful.

The enlightenment aura is very useful its just a shame it can only be used once a week but that 1 hour of double xp is often enough to level up.

20-Jun-2015 23:16:50

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I am edging towards 99 crafting now with 291k left, I will try to get it tomorrow of which there is a strong possibility I will but if now Friday then it will definitely be on Saturday. Then I will only have two more 99's to get for my max cape.

I have been thinking about what my next 99 will be and while the obvious choice would be range considering its level 90 I think I will go for 99 hunter instead. Personally I find hunter more enjoyable while it is slower. I have already begun utilising the big chinchompa mini-game to maximise my xp gain.

Once I have 99 crafting I can start doing my hunter daily challenges to further boost the xp I get.

I hope the quest about V is released soon I am looking forward to this god in all his glory but of course I am ever loyal to Saradomin.

25-Jun-2015 23:44:19

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I just got level 99 crafting and sold off all my spare crafting materials and final products to claw back some of the money I've spent on it. For awhile now I have been playing on and off so my crafting training has been slow, far slower than it could have been but its nice to finally close that chapter.

However as one chapter ends another begins and this one will involve me getting 99 hunter. I currently have level 85 hunter and hope to level it rather quickly. I am aiming to get to level 89 so I can hunt the highest tier of skillchompa. Then i'll continue to hunt them until level 99.

26-Jun-2015 23:54:47

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have now achieved level 86 hunter only three more levels until level 89 and I can begin my serious training. Until then I am scraping xp where ever I can from the giant chinchompa mini-game and daily challenges.

The Tuska world event is nearing its end although really it was over about a month ago with a godless victory assured. Unfortunately Saradomin has lost however it in no way changes his position thankfully. I am eager to see the result of this month-long campaign, Tuska can't be killed off this soon as there's too much lore involved.

Tomorrow is also a big day as V will finally return and give us an opportunity to dive into lore rich content. Then there's the summer beach thing at the Lumbridge crater which should provide some side entertainment

28-Jun-2015 19:27:06

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I completed the new quest "Heroes welcome" and I quite enjoyed it, I was shocked at V's death but it has given me a new found respect for the Dragonkin as I am now aware of their god killing capabilities.

Some people have found the boss difficult but I thought it was quite straightforward just move into the water when you're burnt and mine the structures. Then in phase two spam attack him whilst keeping him centred under the falling ceiling.

I now have level 87 hunter with around 296k left until level 88 moving me one step closer to hunting the skillchompas. Common Jadinkos are currently serving me well.

30-Jun-2015 15:29:20

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top