Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I now have level 76 divination and I have just over 60k left until level 77. I have decided to give divination the back seat for now as the tier 3 rewards for the battle of Lumbridge are quite high I will need to make sure I get all the divine tears I can. I will still train divination when I can but it won't have my focus until TBOL has ended. I have completed three super September challenges so far todays was to dance with 10 other people which sounded somewhat difficult but I managed to do it easily at the grand exchange.

03-Sep-2013 09:30:28

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Since my last post I have achieved level 77 divination which puts me ever closer to the 80's. Divination however still remains in the back seat until the battle of Lumbridge is over. The battle of Lumbridge is entering its 8th week tomorrow and Saradomin is still holding an immense lead over Zamorak and I hope it stays that way.

I have won a golden chinchompa off the squeal of fortune and intend on feeding it until it's final stage. It's currently in its second stage (young) and about 30% of the way to being an adult. It requires a considerable amount of food which is best earned of the S.O.F. but can be earned through skilling.

I have stopped training divination all together at the moment as fishing had taken its place in order to earn extra food for my chinchompa. This is also earning me a lot of money which I need to do anyway I have only changed the order in which I do that.

Summoning has exploded in terms of levelling as it's gone from 77 to 79 in only a few days. This by normal standards is not too impressive but considering I have only used lamps, the duke and the super September rewards on it that makes it quite impressive. I hope to reach level 80 soon.

I have completed my 8th super September challenge today which was to complete one soul wars game. So far as rewards I have only earned the super hero costume but on the 10th of September I will earn some more.

08-Sep-2013 09:58:53

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Sadly my golden chinchompa has died but at least they will soon be coming to the soloman's general store.

Divination has seen very little attention recently but today I finally got level 78 and have 166k left until level 79. I hope to have time to train some more later today but It depends on whether or not I can get all the divine tears I need for today.

The battle of Lumbridge is entering its 9th week tomorrow I believe and I nearly have all the rewards. Despite all the violence that paves the battlefield and the towering beasts clashing in an almighty brawl, little growth seems to be happening. Saradomin is still winning and he still holds a heavy lead over Zamorak and it is increasing however at a very slow pace. It has never gone so slow before.

People are voting with the Duke to decide which god to help I hope it's either Saradomin or both anything that won't give Zamorak the upper hand. I have to say though the end seems almost completely sealed and even if Zamorak has one final shot I do not believe he can cover enough ground to match Saradomin's lead.

My summoning level has reached level 80 which I a nice milestone that I have been edging towards for a long time now. This should continue to rise as I use my super September xp on it along with any xp lamps I get.

Sparks
(A golden chinchompa) 5th September 2013-10th September 2013

15-Sep-2013 15:36:28 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2013 15:37:57 by Yhorm Aegis

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

It's been a little while since my last post but I have been playing and have gotten level 81 divination. I currently have 219k left until level 82, divination is still taking a back seat but not for long. As the battle of Lumbridge enters it's final week both sides are using full force but it seems certain that Saradomin will emerge victorious. After it's finished my attention will turn to divination and I can concentrate on getting 99.

Today I completed my 24th super September challenge which was pretty easy, the only difficult ones are those that require you working with someone else. In other news the new dwarf quest is just around the corner and I can't wait to play it, I hope it's out soon.

24-Sep-2013 15:59:53

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Over the past few days I have continued collecting divine tears at the battle of Lumbridge and training divination when I could plus completing super September challenges.

I now have every rewards from the battle of Lumbridge and just in time too as it ends tomorrow. After 10 weeks of intense fighting it's finally going to be over, it will feel weird without all the chaos now but at least Lumbridge can begin to restore itself. Saradomin is sure to win now, his lead only ever increased and showed no sign of reversing since day 1. This will be a glorious victory for us saradominists.

I have completed all of the super September challenges so far making it 29 as of today. I have claimed my golden super hero costume and raked in loads of summoning xp too, lets see if I can complete all 30.

Speaking of summoning, by completing the super September challenges I have been able to cash in xp. As a result I have got level 81 summoning and on top of this I will continue to use any lamps I get to raise it further still.

Divination has seen slightly more attention than usual and from tomorrow it will receive my 100% attention obviously when I have time to play though. Today I got level 83 divination and have 252k left until level 84. At level 85 I will have to move on to the next training area as from this point onwards there's a new spot after every 5 levels. I hope to me level 85 by the end of the week which seems like a fairly easy goal.

It shall be interesting to see the October edition of behind the scenes, I want more information on quests and the Halloween event unless they change that to a Runescape themed holiday event like they did with Easter.

29-Sep-2013 19:57:28

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top