Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am really suprised because i only have 116k left until 91 slayer i hope to level it up either tomorrow or the day after. Constitution is under 600k until 97 which is very quite and defence is pretty quick too as i only have 619k left. Today i was able to get the charm imp which collects all my charms which is really helpful and well worth the 100k dungeoneering tokens. For a change i was assigned 149 living rock creatures but i prefer Abyssal demons, i am about to see what my new task is going to be hopefully it is Abyssal demons.

03-Apr-2013 00:06:07 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2013 20:28:47 by Yhorm Aegis

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I got 91 slayer earlier i am amazed at how quickly i got that but i suppose those D&D's i did at the start of the month did help a lot. I have 496k left until level 92 and that should go down even lower as i continue to train slayer for the rest of tonight. I was lucky enough to win a super rare item from the squeal of fortune but of all the things to win it had to be a huge xp lamp but it was ok because i used it on slayer to get 53k xp. Defence is doing really well as i only ave 273k left until level 97 and it is only a matter of weeks before i get 99 and move onto strength. I registered my account for the runescape 3 trials so all there is to do now is wait and hope i am amoung the selected. I have had a new mixed variety of tasks first of all i had 199 Nechryael which i did in the slayer tower so i could get a special slayer contract then i was assigned Abyssal demons (of course) and currently my task is 211 Gargoyles which again i am doing in the slayer tower and i hope to complete the task tonight but it doesn't matter if i don't. I have decided to use up all the recharge gems i have in my bank to recharge my slayer amulet just to bump up the xp rates even more. Constitution is getting a massive boost with all these special slayer contracts and i'm not too far away from 97. So back to slayer and i'm going to try and get close to 97 defence so i can get it tomorrow.

03-Apr-2013 20:28:06

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Its been a marvelous day today as i achieved 97 defence and on top of that 198 combat which leaves me two levels away from max combat. I currently have 866k left until 98 defence which is really good and if i can manage at least 300k a day from tomorrow onwards i should get 99 by next thursday. As for slayer i have 200k left until 92 slayer which is fantastic and the xp rates are far greater than i ever imagined. I have decided to make use of all the recharge gems in my bank so i have been using them for slayer and i still have loads left. I have had a multitude of tasks today starting off with Abyssal demons then moving onto Vyrewatch before having Waterfiends after which i was assigned Bloodvelds and i currently have no task but i shall make my way to Kuradel now and get one. I think i may get 92 slayer on saturday if everything goes well but who knows if i have a day like today i may get it tomorrow and lets not forget i have the 42k xp to get from the hide and seek minigame and i'm using the jack of trades aura.

04-Apr-2013 22:14:42

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I was able to get 92 slayer today but i thought i would anyway and i now have 646k left until 93 slayer. As i said yesterday if i get at least 300k a day i should have 99 defence by next thursday well today i had to get under 600k left till 98 def but i did better than that and i have 423k left and i will keep playing so i should be able to get it under 400k. I nearly have 97 constitution with only 27k left but despite my best efforts i don't think i'll get that now but i definately will tomorrow and fingers crossed although unlikely i might get 199 combat. Lets talk about tasks, firstly there was Abyssal demons followed by Grotworms then Gargoyles and i am just about to go and get a new task. Tomorrow i will get my 42k xp which should give me a nice push towards 93 slayer. I have to say i didn't expect to get 92 as quickly as i have so i have decided to set myself a new mini-goal of getting 93 slayer before the easter holidays are over.

05-Apr-2013 22:53:28

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Despite a late start to the day i was able to snap into action really quickly and speed through some tasks for some great xp. Aswell as that i got my 43k this morning, it helped that a lot of the penguins were grouped together which was strange but fortunate. I got level 97 constitution this morning as expected but sadly i did not level up my combat but no worries as it stands i have 1m xp until level 98 so it will take a while. Defence is where its at with only 180k left until 98 i'm training like mad, i only needed to get under 300k today to stay on target but with 180k i have decimated that and it looks as if i can get under 100k. I could potentially get 98 today but i have to go shortly so i will have to settle for under 100k but thats good enough for me. Back to slayer, its going well and with that 43k xp it boosted me a little and as it stands i have 500k until 93 slayer. As far as the tasks go well i finished of my dust devils this morning before moving onto blue dragons which wasn't bad but i would of prefered a xp orientated task. My current task is Abyssal demons but i have almost done it so fingers crossed i will get another great task.

06-Apr-2013 19:38:36

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I was successful in training defence late last night as i reached 98 defence and to boot i got 199 combat just one level away from max combat now. According to my plan i am ahead by a day as i have 861k left until 99 and by the end of tonight i hope to get it under 800k. If i was to make an educated guess as to when i think i will get 99 defence i would say wednesday or thursday. I am nearing 93 slayer with 250k left until i level and as long as i keep getting these good tasks it shouldn't be too dar away.
I started off today with a few Living rock creatures and in doing so i was blessed with the oppitunity to fight the patriarch which i defeated and got a nice cluster of drops. I then got Abyssal demons and the most i have ever been assigned to date set at around 249. My next and current task is Black demons which give great xp but i am nearly done.

07-Apr-2013 23:05:47

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top