Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Today has been another good day for slayer as i only have 133k left till 89 slayer i should get that later this week especially with my jack of trades and the 40k from the hide and seek minigame. Constitution has been doing well in the side lines as i have 389k left until 96 however there is still a bit left to go. I am beginning to close in on 95 defence with only 337k left i hope to level it up by the end of the week along side slayer. I have been quite fortunate with my tasks too because after completing my living rock creatures one i was given 230 Waterfiends which gave me tons of xp and charms then i was given Abyssal demons as i was wearing my special mask. Since i am wearing my mask of the abyss i got double xp which stacked up along side my special *ontract from markus for using the slayer tower. With the release of the wilderness warbands i am eager to try them just to see how much summoning xp they give as it could be a effective way of gaining a sizeable amount of xp on the side because lets face it summoning is annoying to deal with due to having to collect the charms.

25-Mar-2013 21:17:19

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Quite suprisingly i was able to get level 89 slayer today and i have 469k left until level 90 slayer. This was thanks to being assigned back to back Abyssal demons this with my mask of the abyss and special contract for the slayer tower has given me a fantastic boost so its nearly 500 slayer xp per kill. Of course using my jack of trades aura helped aswell but that combined with my 40k slayer xp that i'll get later this week will allow me to jet towards level 90. I have yet to try the wilderness warbands D&D the awkward timings make it difficult to do but i will try it before the week is out. I will get 95 defence in the next few days as i only have 63k left, this will put me at the mid 90 mark which is a nice little milestone. Talking of milestones i am digging towards 90 slayer now which although is miles away from 99 90 is a magnificent milestone one that not many hold. As march draws to a close and april is on the horizon i will soon be able to put another huge dose of xp into slayer from those monthly D&Ds. My current task is 77 Cresbots but they are very hard to kill so i may have to skip this task but we'll see.

26-Mar-2013 21:33:31

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

In the end i had to scrap the Automatons but i gathered that i would because they are too difficult to kill. As a result i had to get a new task which again luckily for me turned out to be 234 Abyssal demons and with these boosted xp rates its an absolute steal that allows me to glide through slayer easily. I only just got 95 defence which is amazing because its in the mid 90's and its getting close to 99. On top of levelling defence i got 196 combat which is also good as i am ever nearing the max combat level. I still have this weeks penguin hide and seek minigame to do inorder to claim 41k slayer xp from it which should push slayer along further and i will keep up my jack of trades aura to get that daily boost. I am still on that Abyssal demons task i will continue to train it tonight but i can't say wether or not i will complete it today.

27-Mar-2013 20:09:57

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have made some more amazing progress in all areas as i only have 156k left until i get 96 constitution the fact that i have been using my bonus rewards from my special slayer contracts may have contributed to the sudden leap in xp rates for it. As for defence i have 785k left which is a large amount but a improvement from 912k and it is falling at a really great pace. Finally we come to slayer which i have 315k left until 90 slayer this is awesome and whats really good is after finishing the Abyssal demon task i have just been given another one this means i should get it under the 250 mark very easily. As i already mentioned my current task is 217 Abyssal demons which is very pleasing i just hope my mask of the abyss will hold out for another task but considering what it has been through i think its on its way out but we'll see. I got a medium slayer xp lamp which also helped and i am trying to win the rest of the slayer masks i'm getting close. Still no luck trying to do the wildernesss warbands i will keep trying but i have no clue of when to be around.

28-Mar-2013 21:31:12

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

It seems like my mask of the abyss has finally packed it however due to my special slayer contract i am still getting a lot of xp. However it appears it still allows you to be assigned Abyssal demons as i just got assigned them again. It must reach a point where it stops assigning them otherwise i will have tapped a great quick source for 99 slayer feeding off extorted xp rates. I have 207k left till 90 slayer which is marvelous plus i still have my 40k slayer xp to get from the hide and seek minigame and xp from the jack of trades aura so i should fly through the remainding xp. So yeah my current task is 234 Abyssal demons hopefully i keep getting assigned them but only time will tell as it stands using the mask of the abyss i have slain 1,021 Abyssal demons. Defence is running smoothly with only 611k left until 96 defence i seriously can't believe how fast its going maybe its because i'm distracted by slayer to really pay attention to defence. Constitution is doing really well because i only hae 70k left i'm slowly creeping towards 99. In other news i can't wait to sign up to the runescape 3 testing and i am excited about another bonus suprise behind the scenes.

29-Mar-2013 22:57:27 - Last edited on 29-Mar-2013 22:59:39 by Yhorm Aegis

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Its been an impressive day today because i finally got 96 constitution which i have been patiently working on for a while now, at the moment i have 966k left until 97 and the xp rewards from the special slayer contracts have helped quite a bit. I got 42k from the penguin hide and seek minigame today and on top of a lot of training i only have 37k left until 90 slayer. I am confident i'll get 90 slayer in the current task i have however i don't think i'll level it today. As for defence well it hasn't done too badly itself because i only have 366k left until level 96, i'm pretty confident i'll level that early this week. I said i would and i did, i was able to complete a round of wilderness warbands. I got 10k summoning xp and 63k construction xp which levelled me to 74 construction. In other news i surpassed the 2300 total level mark and as it stands my total level is 2301. I completed my task and as i predicted i got 249 Abyssal demons which i am currently working on as long as it keeps up i should level up very quickly. I discovered using my armadyl godsword is really effective against Abyssal demons compared to my combination of a abyssal vine whip and dragon scimitar.

30-Mar-2013 21:41:55

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Today is an important day in my journey to 99 slayer as i achieved 90 slayer which is a big milestone. I currently have 520k left until 91 slayer so it will take some time but hopefully as tomorrow is the first of april i should be able to do those monthly D&D's which should give me a good running start towards 91. Defence is doing well and i shall shortly get 96 as i have 250k left. Constitution is well off as i have been using the xp reward from my special slayer contracts. I hope there will be a new quest next month hopefully something linked with the gods, i can only hope.

31-Mar-2013 19:00:51

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I was able to get all the xp from the D&D's and that plus my training has left me with 300k xp left until 91 slayer. I very nearly have 96 defence with only 25k left i will try and get that tonight which shouldn't be hard and it should get me 197 combat. Jagex has shown us their april fools and how elaborate it was. Behind the scenes april edition doesn't seem to interesting apart from the runescape 3 trials which i shall sign up for. Well i guess its time to go back to slaying Abyssal demons.

01-Apr-2013 21:39:37 - Last edited on 01-Apr-2013 21:45:52 by Yhorm Aegis

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top