Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

[#GSXSZYM0T]

[#GSXSZYM0T]

Posts: 18,440 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yhorm Aegis said :
Its been a busy day and i havn't had much time to tackle my Mutated jadinko's task however i did got my 40k xp. I have 111k left until 88 slayer and tomorrow i hope to cut that down quite a bit aswell as my defence xp.

Keep it up like always :)

17-Mar-2013 02:05:24

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was able to collect a large supply of logs and herbs from the mutated jadinko's but since finishing them i havn't checked to see how much i made from them. My current task is 190 Abberant spectres however i have nearly finished them, i have obtained a lot of herbs and rare gemstones. The upside to using the slayer tower is i can get special contracts for extra slayer xp because every little helps. I have 86k left until 88 slayer i'm sure i will level up very soon the same can be said for defence.

17-Mar-2013 21:19:36

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Today i was assigned Terror dogs a task which i have not done for a while the drops were ok and the xp wasn't great but it was in a location i had not been in for a long time so i didn't mind. They are located in the in the depths of Tarn's lair which in its self is in quite an isolated place, a haunted mine at the very end of the mort myre swamps. I was thankful to have my slayer ring so i could teleport straight infront of the Terror dogs room. From one easy task to another as i recieved 91 Suqah's however these have very good charm drop rates on crimson, green and blue charms which makes up for the fact they don't have good xp rates. My current task is 188 Dagganoth's ugh i cringe when i hear the name as this is the 1,000,000th time i have had that task and they have dreadful xp and drops the only good thing is the gold charms. I have 178k until 94 defence so i'm speeding my way to a level up very soon possibly this week. As for slayer well i have 63k left i will definately get 88 slayer this week which will be good because its taken ages to get it but i did forsee this. Constitution has made some progress as i have 609k left but still i'm way off levelling that anytime soon. I am waiting in anticipation for Jagex's suprise behind the scenes for this week, i wonder what it could be.

19-Mar-2013 20:20:52

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

After dragging my heels through that painful Dagganoth task there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I recieved one of my old favorites that being 188 Hellhounds which bumped up my xp quite a bit not to mention an overload of gold charms. I just managed to finish that task and my current task now is 230 Greater demons which is another favorite of mine this should allow me to get 94 defence as i only have 69k left now. I only have 35k left until i get 88 slayer i could get that from the hide and seek minigame but i may leave that for the weekend and level it via tasks themselves. I reckon i will level slayer up in two more tasks providing they are good ones like my current task. Its shaping up to be a fantastic week i just hope it stays like this, not a lot can really go wrong and the 40k slayer xp i will get on the weekend will act as a nice boost towards 89 slayer. Still thinking about that suprise, i think it may be something to do with this Guthix event as i'm convinced this is the easter events replacement but if so Jagex may release more in the coming weeks.

20-Mar-2013 21:36:45

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I was able to get 94 defence so i'm approaching the mid 90's as it stands i have 826k left until 95 defence so theres a fair bit to get but it shouldn't be too hard. By getting 94 defence i levelled up my combat level to 195 which in itself is kind of a milestone as i'm only five more levels away from 200 combat which would mean i would have maxed combat :) . Back to slayer i'm scratching at the doors of 88 slayer with only 11k left i will keep training tonight but i may have to go shortly, regardless of what happens i will have 88 slayer by tomorrow. I could potentially get it in one task as i still have 67 Greater demons left. Tomorrow we will find out what this suprise is i can't quite put my finger on it.

21-Mar-2013 20:47:23

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Firstly today i got a medium slayer xp lamp which gave me 16k xp that got me 88 slayer straight off. Then i did the god statues D&D which got me 44k slayer xp so i shall definately do this every month from now on until i get 99 slayer. I then thought i'd try the troll invasion D&D and i made it ro wave 20 easily and got me 63k slayer xp so i shall keep doing that every month too. I still have my 40k slayer xp to get from the hide and seek D&D so its been a good day for slayer. In terms of tasks its been mixed, at first it was ok because i was finishing my Greater demons task however my next task was the dreaded Dagganoths. Its ok though because i stormed through it and my current task is 170 Gargoyles which are ok. So the suprise was runescape 3 awesome i just wonder what these constant updates are that keep going on today.

22-Mar-2013 21:28:05

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have been lucky enough to win three out of the four or five slayer masks that have been recently on the squeal of fortune. I got the Cockatrice one, Crawling hand one and the Abyssal demon one. I finished my Gargoyle task then was assigned Abyssal demons as i had my mask of the abyss equipped this was great as every tenth kill had double drops which let me get double abyssal whips its just a shame there only 96k now not 1m. I have started using the jack of trades aura on top of the D&D's to get an extra 55k a week. It has been a fantastic week for slayer as not only did i get 88 slayer but i'm now half way to 89. Defence has done quite well to as i have under 600k left until 95 by the end of the week i think i'll be three quaters of the way to 95. My current task is Living rock creature which are very easy and have good drops although i can't remember how good the xp is never mind though.

24-Mar-2013 20:53:54

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top