Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been doing a little more hunter and at the end of it i have a nice little stockpile of quotas for when i decide to train hunter again. I have just been clearing my bank full of junk and sold a lot of it off for a tidy sum, some of it is still waiting to be sold in the grand exchange. Today i get my august rewards which should be quite fun i have decided to spend all the xp i get from august and september on slayer. That will get me past 80 and onto about 81, with that i can upgrade my whip with the cash i made from clearing my bank so its a win win at the moment. Its 1pm my rewards have not yet come through however Jagex did say that it could be at any time of the day due to the massive amount of players they have to sift through.

31-Aug-2012 13:01:27

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have done a bit of slayer done the aberrant spectres and got fire giants now i'm nealy done with them but i think i will leave it till October now when i get 750k xp. I spent 350k on slayer which got me to 78 with 86k till 79, with the 750k i will spend some on slayer to round it off at level 80 then i don't know what i will do with the remainder. Botany bay looks interesting i look forward to seeing Jagex fight against the bots, it seems like a re-styled version of the old blackhole feature that they used in the early years of runescape. I have taken to hunter once again atleast until October when i'll pick up slayer again.

01-Sep-2012 16:58:46

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Its been a while but i'm back, i have cashed in on my summer rewards like the squid cape. I have finished my jungle strykewyrms and have moved onto greater demons. I can get back to training defence with the greater demons and hope to soon level up.
I have completed a few slayer challenges but to be honest i really didn't see much point considering the the fact they give very little xp. However i have not completed a daily challenge which may reward more xp along side the bonus spins.

22-Sep-2012 00:24:59

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Botany bay has made its introduction but i have not as yet witnessed a trial however thinking about it they would issue warnings first so it may take a little while for the banning to begin. In other news i have finished the "Stolen hearts" quest and am now starting the "The diamond in the rough" quest. I have nearly finished my greater demon task with only 29k slayer xp left till level 79 slayer. September is nearly over and October is nearly upon us this will bring us 3 things firstly the 700k xp from the sizzling summer promotion second is the Halloween event and thirdly a series of updates for october yet to be revealed. Anyway thats me for now.

26-Sep-2012 19:11:40

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have nearly got 79 slayer only 12k left plus i have a good task over 200 black demons but i have worked through them so i only have 172 left. I have 117k xp left until 83 defence but this is a bonus i'm mainly focused on slayer and with my 700k xp on the way i with rocket past 80 slayer. We have an insight into October with festival of the dead Jagex said we will get to reunite with dead NPC's now i think i saw Kuradel standing with the two survivors of the assault on Lucien which suggests that we will contact some of the 6 NPC's that perished fighting against Lucien. That a side later in October we shall see the 2012 halloween event which always excites me.

29-Sep-2012 22:24:37

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I just finished off my slayer task and got 104 tzhaars not bad but they aren't my favorite task. I got 79 slayer plus a series of spin tickets which gave me lamps that i used on slayer so i have 160k left till 80. I will get 83 defence in a minute i only have a couple of xp left. Tomorrow i will get my 700k xp :) i have already bought the vine for my whip so i can crack straight on with slayer. It will most likely get me about 82+ slayer.

30-Sep-2012 11:50:51

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have cashed in on my 700k xp which got me to level 82 slayer with only 107k left till 83 slayer. I won a super rare huge xp lamp and although i was very pleased i was just disappointed it wasn't the 200M cash. I still have my "fate cards" in my bank and will save them until i come up with a genious plan on how to use them. I have combined my whip vine to my abyssal whip so i have my abyssal vine whip at last. I am still waiting for the October's edition of "Behind the scenes" to come out, i'm sure that will come out later today.

01-Oct-2012 16:10:31

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I completed the "Festival of the dead" event and obtained my skull mask it looks rather nice i like things like that, its just a shame i already have 99 prayer because the bonuses are quite good. I was able to honour everyone on his list thanks to my leet skills however i didn't think the event was as fun as i thought it was going to be. I completed my Hellhound task and got a bucket load of gold charms :) and i have 77k till level 83 slayer so that shouldn't take too long now. I have 210 Dagganoths which will be rather easy and afkable too. I look forward to the halloween event we havn't had a ghost themed one since 2006 i believe.

02-Oct-2012 22:11:59

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I'm back i've completed my slayer task and i now have 210 dust devils which is another good task. I am running very low on membership in fact today is my last day so i will need to get more tomorrow. We have a bonus xp weekend on 27 October which should be a great oppitunity to level up slayer i only have 30k left.

11-Oct-2012 21:19:17

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I just got 83 slayer and i have 278k till level 84 so it will take a little while to get that, my new task is 117 vyrewatch i'll complete that tomorrow. I got 84 defence unfortunately i didn't level up my combat i have over 300k till level 85 defence. The halloween event should start up rather shortly i predict around 22nd October.

16-Oct-2012 22:15:11

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top