Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got level 98 herblore this morning and over the course of the day I have clawed closer to 99 as of now I have 350k left until 99. I will continue to train but I will not level again today I shall leave that for tomorrow. My daily challenge today was a summoning one where I had to infuse five granite lobsters as a result the xp reward enabled me to get level 75 and a number of xp lamps as well as other things have pushed me further since then. I once again went and fought some Automatons which lead to a handsome profit but nothing to extravagant.

06-Jul-2013 22:35:28

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Another victory today as I claim my 18th 99! that being of course herblore and now I have my 6th 99 of 2013. I got 99 far quicker than I imagined although I knew it would be a quick skill and I had 91 when I started this mad dash on Wednesday. It has been a short journey for herblore and a very short chapter in my Runescape tale but as I have said many times it will not be my last. Herblore has acted as a break from the full on training I endured with slayer however it seemed that peacefulness was short lived as I have once again thrown myself into the flames with dungeoneering. I got level 80 this morning and have done a couple more dungeons since then so I have 65k left until 81. I have also trained hunter and got level 81 I gained a little xp from my hunter daily challenge. I am not necessarily going for 99 dungeoneering yet but for the time being I will train it and I will be making use of the sinkholes for extra xp and rewards.

07-Jul-2013 18:43:14

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have stuck with dungeoneering and have been doing the sinkholes D&D too to get extra xp and as a result I have gotten level 82 and I have 241k left until 83 which I may get tomorrow but I am unsure at the moment. The question in my mind is am I going for 99? and I have been mulling it over and I have decided that I am going for 99 dungeoneering. I thought the new quest would of been released today but sadly not hopefully tomorrow instead.

08-Jul-2013 22:21:29

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I completed the new quest today which was very fun and well worth the wait plus the music track that came with it was awesome I can't stop playing it whilst I explore the depths of Daemonheim. I finished my sinkholes for today and got some of the best rewards from it so far. Due to the new quest my dungeoneering was delayed about an hour but I have made up for that as I have 89k left until level 83 and I shall do a few more dungeons before I go to bed. My daily challenge today was for crafting which got me 33k free crafting xp I don't understand why I never started this before. It seems slayer has made me more aware of D&D's and made me take advantage of them.

09-Jul-2013 22:35:17

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Despite having the time the heat has effected my training today a little but the results are still impressive and I am proud of them. I just got level 84 dungeoneering and I am now getting a reasonable amount of xp per floor. I am approaching the mid-80's which shows some progress but when the heat subsides I should be able to train more effectively. I have 286k left until 85 dungeoneering which I am going to try and get tomorrow. Its unclear as to when I will get 99 if I do actually manage to reach it but i'd say by September but I am already thinking that September may be a little optimistic. There is no rush though so I can take my time. My daily challenge was agility and I got 30k free xp for doing 27 laps of the advanced tree gnome stronghold agility course. I may also do the penguin hide & seek mini-game tomorrow which will boost summoning along nicely as I slowly move towards level 76.

10-Jul-2013 22:13:42

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Today has been much cooler than yesterday thus I have been able to really test myself to see what the dungeoneering xp rates are like. It seems they are far better than I imagined as I have earned 499k xp and have achieved level 85 with 98k left until 86 dungeoneering. The floors reached an extent of 46k xp per floor but then I had to reset them as I reached my maximum floor which is currently floor 43. As a result I must work my way back up from floor 1 but even at the lower end of the floors I am earning 17k per floor so it's not a bad start. I fear that the xp rates however will vary depending on which spectrum of the floor ladder I am on. For example if in one day I did 10 floors (F30-F40) I would earn more xp than 10 floors (F1-F10). So tomorrow as I am on the lower spectrum may not be as rewarding but by no means disappointing. I have also decided to change to using magic to spice things up but also clear rooms far faster allowing quicker progression through the floors plus I can alternate my spells to suit my enemies. Dungeoneering has now become one of my favourite skills.

11-Jul-2013 20:07:26

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Yesterday I went on to get level 86 dungeoneering then today I was able to get level 87 and I hope to get 88 tomorrow. Despite being on the lower floors today I was still able to bring in a considerably amount of xp however I am now entering the mid section of the floors so the amount of xp should rise quite fast now. I have also acquired some primal gear although nothing too special most notably a primal pickaxe and a off-hand primal rapier. Since I am now using magic though my eyes are peeled for celestial gear so far I have only gained the hood which is relatively useless to me as I am using a shadow silk hood and I didn't bother binding the orb. The most prized piece I have in my sight is the celestial catalytic staff. I also had a glance at my tokens and they have stacked up rather quickly as I have 186k of them which is very impressive considering the fact I spent 100k on a charming imp a number of months ago whilst training slayer. I am currently thinking about what chaotic weapon I should get if one at all.

12-Jul-2013 21:20:45

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top