Forums

Patch Notes - 02/09

Quick find code: 442-443-36-66118417

Steamys
Dec Member 2016

Steamys

Posts: 161 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The new Buff bar does not show the avatar bonus when i leave teh citadel....

i am only getting 3% passive bonus even though i cap weekly

the Buff for avatar does not show at all once i leave the citadel

I have activated the buff daily for 3 days and it just doesn't stay when i leave citadel.

Is this fixable... soonish?
¤ • ¤ ..::::.. ¤ ¸•° Apocalypse Slayers °•¸ ¤ ..::::.. ¤ • ¤

05-Sep-2019 06:11:32

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,165 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Roddy Piper said :
I'm starting to think there is NO USE for the dinosaur base camp materials once we are finished building. If this turns out to be true we gonna have problems.

What's the problem with players eventually being able to finish with content for now? That doesn't exclude the option base camp building (or building other stuff on anachronia) could be extended in the future.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

05-Sep-2019 06:12:43

Itnachos11
Nov Member 2016

Itnachos11

Posts: 1,007 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Roddy Piper said :
I'm starting to think there is NO USE for the dinosaur base camp materials once we are finished building. If this turns out to be true we gonna have problems.

Well arent you entitled
"Itnachos11" FC is a friends chat for PCing nothing because you're not allowed in.

06-Sep-2019 18:36:44

TheBoxGhost
Feb Member 2023

TheBoxGhost

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharp-shin said :
Well now, you guys didn't lie when you said you traded patch notes in for mobile stuff... question is, why? With all that capital, one'd think that such a trade-in isn't necessary.

(etc, etc, see: all other replies)

Imagine coming here every week tirelessly attacking and belittling anyone who disagrees with you and isn't ready to storm Jagex HQ with torches and pitchforks demanding their insatiable lust for personally catered content be placated on a regular basis while spouting ridiculous un-cited propaganda about how evil Jagex is for toying with the fragile psyches of their feeble player base who must have no control over their own actions. All the while, claiming to be an expert on the subject "educating" people because "I've been here a while and how dare you be positive."

A little secret is that nobody is thrilled about MTX and that bugs happen when you try to take a game older than a good chunk of its players and port it to a new OS with a wildly different interface. Report them and ask for them to be fixed where you can. It's that simple. But seeing your toxic a** spout off day after day isn't helping anything and if you truly hate the game that much, believe it or not, you don't have to play games that don't bring you joy or excitement. Now, you could tell me here "just don't read my comments, problem solved," but that would directly conflict with your notion that, much like dailies, if something is put somewhere, you're forced to interact with it.

I cannot stop you from expressing yourself as I haven't the power nor desire to and you haven't broken any rules, so all I can do here is just ask, for the love of christ, relax a little, will ya?Maybe leave the demon shareholders plotting the downfall of mankind to their plotting and go make a cup of tea and watch a nice movie with some friends.

06-Sep-2019 21:22:28 - Last edited on 06-Sep-2019 21:36:22 by TheBoxGhost

Bluerosetish

Bluerosetish

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Taverley & Burthorpe look awesome with their 'lick of paint'.

Please, please, please revert the:

1: Button colour / depth interface ie: it is too hard to see which are still blocked or unavailable for use.

2: The achievements done & to do check list. The text colours are just too close to being the same colour.

3: The background colour for both the buttons & the achievements make it difficult to being able to identify easily the different options. In both cases the text colour & the background colour make reading the text hard as it seems to blend into the background.

4: Omg what did you do to the pin pad for accessing our bank & other pin required areas? Crisp & clear would of sort of been the main idea like it was, or even the time before when it was changed. This smudged button look as though fingers have worked grooves into the pin pad, once again isn't clear to read. It is though the eyes are playing tricks on us.
Plus when you mouse over a number, that number then doesn't show. If this was altered with streamers in mind to hide their pins while logging in, wouldn't a 'blanket cover' option from streaming platform be a better option.
If all this was done with mobile in mind, surely once again wouldn't a crisp clear button, text, interface be better?

07-Sep-2019 03:46:23

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

Posts: 13,751 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Itnachos11 said :
Roddy Piper said :

Well arent you entitled

I have no idea what you are talking about. Anyways, the problem here is that it was heavily implied by the nature of this update that these resources would have some use beyond building.

Everyone immediately said hmmm. I need to get the top resource production FIRST. As expected. BUT here we are now and it is revealed the whole thing was a scam.

I'm guessing from the Osborne-Tebow video they are admitting to being over their heads when it comes to game design. OK, but how is that even possible?

That doesn't make me any more happy, or give me any hope for the future of this game.

07-Sep-2019 20:19:25

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Itnachos11 said :
Sharp-shin said :
Well now, you guys didn't lie when you said you traded patch notes in for mobile stuff... question is, why? With all that capital, one'd think that such a trade-in isn't necessary.

imagine having to complain every week because they're not adding tons of new content...imagine thinking that new things have to be added every week, even

This has now become my new favorite pastime :P
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

08-Sep-2019 17:42:56

Quick find code: 442-443-36-66118417 Back to Top