Quick find code: 442-443-36-66118417

Itnachos11
Nov Member 2016

Itnachos11

Posts: 1,007 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharp-shin said :
Itnachos11 said :
Sharp-shin said :
Well now, you guys didn't lie when you said you traded patch notes in for mobile stuff... question is, why? With all that capital, one'd think that such a trade-in isn't necessary.

imagine having to complain every week because they're not adding tons of new content...imagine thinking that new things have to be added every week, even

We're 8 weeks in a row now without meaningful new content, so how many more weeks are you going to excuse them for?

I'm fine not getting a bunch of new stuff every week. i'm fine with weeks off even. we dont need new stuff all the time.
"Itnachos11" FC is a friends chat for PCing nothing because you're not allowed in.

02-Sep-2019 15:24:23

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Itnachos11 said :
Sharp-shin said :
Itnachos11 said :
Sharp-shin said :
Well now, you guys didn't lie when you said you traded patch notes in for mobile stuff... question is, why? With all that capital, one'd think that such a trade-in isn't necessary.

imagine having to complain every week because they're not adding tons of new content...imagine thinking that new things have to be added every week, even

We're 8 weeks in a row now without meaningful new content, so how many more weeks are you going to excuse them for?

I'm fine not getting a bunch of new stuff every week. i'm fine with weeks off even. we dont need new stuff all the time.

Alright, now can you answer the question, please?
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

02-Sep-2019 15:40:25

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Community voted for less content updates but bigger and better updates every few months.

I would rather see patchs fixing bugs then keep adding content that could cause bugs not getting fixed.

Keep up the great work Jagex. Always a welcome sight to see bugs fixed.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

02-Sep-2019 15:53:23

Itnachos11
Nov Member 2016

Itnachos11

Posts: 1,007 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharp-shin said :
Itnachos11 said :
Sharp-shin said :
Itnachos11 said :
Sharp-shin said :

no because I have no definitive answer.
"Itnachos11" FC is a friends chat for PCing nothing because you're not allowed in.

02-Sep-2019 16:39:04

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Itnachos11 said :
Sharp-shin said :
Itnachos11 said :
Sharp-shin said :
Itnachos11 said :
Sharp-shin said :

no because I have no definitive answer.

So you don't know what you want?

How about this: before shaming someone else for having standards that you don't like, figure out what your own standards are first. That way, what you say will actually be logical and shows that you actually give a damn.
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

02-Sep-2019 16:56:10

Vengeance of
Mar Member 2018

Vengeance of

Posts: 2,372 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Roddy Piper said :
What is with the compass? My brain completely locked up and went to blue screen. Thankfully my computer is still running though.

Indeed. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

I'm also not a fan of the Burthrope/Taverley rework. It might have been a little cluttered, but getting around felt a lot more natural with everything effectively being connected in an oval track. It hasn't really even helped to make them feel like different towns because of the buildings on the west side. Feels a lot like fixing what wasn't broken.

02-Sep-2019 17:31:57

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Barely any updates but so many things broken

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee