Forums

Pink Skirts - PMod Events Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459

Iceberg
Sep Member 2008

Iceberg

Posts: 20,587 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vera said :
A lot of the posts on this past page were spammy and I had to scroll through a lot to see if there were any events coming up...

New events will always be posted on the front page when they're coming up soon.
… .
_|¯¯¯|_

… …
( '
v
' )
.……
I
C
E
B
E
R
G

>--
(
:
)
--<

01-Jul-2016 23:06:00

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I KNEW YOU'D RESPOND WITH THAT haha!! That's why I edited my post you pedant! I'm also a pedant so I know how they think >_>

I also got rid of the word "spammy" since it was mean :(

Thank you though, for taking the time to record everyone who attended. For larger events that must be a massive undertaking, and it's appreciated because I recognized a few people who attended a few events, though I don't know how many people read this thread.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

01-Jul-2016 23:08:29 - Last edited on 01-Jul-2016 23:11:57 by Vera

Iceberg
Sep Member 2008

Iceberg

The wonders of forum extensions that allow you to see the moment a thread has a new post :P

Speaking of the thread though, I will have to update the front page again shortly. Hopefully tomorrow morning :)
… .
_|¯¯¯|_

… …
( '
v
' )
.……
I
C
E
B
E
R
G

>--
(
:
)
--<

01-Jul-2016 23:11:23

M e r c y
Apr Member 2008

M e r c y

Posts: 181 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Samey and I are currently gonna try and focus on the Mini-game spotlights for events. We may try to add a second weekly event later this summer, but find most are interested in getting max Thaler points. So for next week we will be hosting the following:

Event: Fishing Trawler
Date: July 11th
Time: 17:00 game time
World: 116
Fc: Mod Events
HOst: M E R C Y and Samey

Hope to see you all there. We want to thank you all for the support and fully enjoy spending quality time with fellow scapers.

07-Jul-2016 11:48:06

Iceberg
Sep Member 2008

Iceberg

Hey all!

Just thought I'd give an update about changes to the front page :)

The Pink Skirts thread will now feature a section for weekly Town Square Q&A events to coincide with the release of the new Town Square thread. This is a permanent spot and will be updated a few times a year to reflect changes to the weekly schedule or timezone changes.

The thread has also been updated for the next week :)
… .
_|¯¯¯|_

… …
( '
v
' )
.……
I
C
E
B
E
R
G

>--
(
:
)
--<

11-Jul-2016 13:57:07

M e r c y
Apr Member 2008

M e r c y

Samey and I are currently gonna try and focus on the Mini-game spotlights for events. We may try to add a second weekly event later this summer, but find most are interested in getting max Thaler points. So for next week we will be hosting the following:

Event: Great Orb Project
Date: July 18t*
World: 65

Hope to see you all there. We want to thank you all for the support and fully enjoy spending quality time with fellow scapers

13-Jul-2016 19:18:26 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2016 19:21:11 by M e r c y

M e r c y
Apr Member 2008

M e r c y

Event: Stealing Creation
Date: July 25 th
World: 45
y

Hope to see you all there. We want to thank you all for the support and fully enjoy spending quality time with fellow scapers.

18-Jul-2016 19:23:31

Alexander
Dec Member 2013

Alexander

Posts: 4,858 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iceberg said :
Hey all!

Just thought I'd give an update about changes to the front page :)

The Pink Skirts thread will now feature a section for weekly Town Square Q&A events to coincide with the release of the new Town Square thread. This is a permanent spot and will be updated a few times a year to reflect changes to the weekly schedule or timezone changes.

The thread has also been updated for the next week :)

Town Square Hype. :D
Alexander
| Forum Help | Support Center | OSRS Advice CC

24-Jul-2016 01:46:06

M e r c y
Apr Member 2008

M e r c y

Samey and I are gonna do a change of pace this next week for those who love to do GWD2 with a Furies Mass. So for next week we will be hosting the following:

Event: Twin Furies Mass
Date: August 1st
World: 35

27-Jul-2016 14:31:47 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2016 19:20:50 by M e r c y

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459 Back to Top