Forums

Pink Skirts - PMod Events Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459

Iceberg
Sep Member 2008

Iceberg

Posts: 20,587 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Why are you called pink skirts? As when I go to Q&A in Varrock no one is actually wearing one :O
The name was decided a couple of years ago :P

Q&A sessions are not Pink Skirt events (they've been round far longer than the pink skirts) though they're advertised on the front page. :)
… .
_|¯¯¯|_

… …
( '
v
' )
.……
I
C
E
B
E
R
G

>--
(
:
)
--<

12-Feb-2017 02:11:59

Jordyre
Apr Member 2016

Jordyre

Posts: 1,279 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, friends!

I hope everyone enjoyed their stealing creation today. :) It might be best in the future, however, to pick a world that doesn't have an active group leading games. World 99 is Fast SC's stealing creation world, and our ranks had a hard time keeping our FC in order with the commotion across the way in the team-based pens.

You're of course free to always join! It just caused some added stress to those leading games (and keeping them alive). :P I always enjoy participating in these events, though, so thank you for all that you do!

Best,

Jordy
Fast Sc
Co-Owner

25-Mar-2017 17:18:55

Iceberg
Sep Member 2008

Iceberg

Posts: 20,587 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Jordyre,

Thanks for posting! Sorry for the late response. I shall raise your concerns with the event host for that day for you. :)

============================================

@ all

Apologies if the thread looks like a mess over the rest of the weekend - I'm in the process of editing it although trying to fit editing around a rather busy schedule. It should be all done by Monday. :)
… .
_|¯¯¯|_

… …
( '
v
' )
.……
I
C
E
B
E
R
G

>--
(
:
)
--<

31-Mar-2017 00:24:14

Raw Lobbs
Nov Member 2021

Raw Lobbs

Posts: 2,333 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Edit - Double Post. Ops
(Brazil) Official Community Helper (Ajudante da Comunidade): Twitter @JagexHelpLobbs
| FC/CC : Comu PT BR |
Funorb
| RuneScape Wiki PT BR Burocr/Adm |

09-Jun-2017 20:19:43 - Last edited on 09-Jun-2017 20:20:01 by Raw Lobbs

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459 Back to Top