Forums

Pink Skirts - PMod Events Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-Oct-2017 13:21:30

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,598 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ SavageOG - Your concern about botters is appreciated, but it is not related to The P Mod hosted events, which is what this thread is for, and therefore your post has been removed.

The Forums are not the place to report bots. You should do that in game. Your in-game reports do work, just not right away.

From Mod Infinity, just this week: Original message details are unavailable.
The ICU team is 7 JMods strong and they work tirelessly to keep both games free of cheaters. You can help by continuing to report suspected bots to us. :)

Form Mod Matthe, back in May: Original message details are unavailable.
Report them. Your reporting helps us track them down - they won't get banned immediately as we want to investigate their game play, learn what the bot there are using is doing and where they are being used to farm stuff too and then ban all those involved. But report them - it really helps.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

06-Oct-2017 17:10:32

Ellimbor

Ellimbor

Posts: 380 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, is this up to date? 'Cause there was supposed to be a Twin Furies mass event right now (in 3 minutes since writing this post) in Clue's FC, but there is absolutely no one in the FC (except myself and another guy).. So.. Is the Pink Skirts alive? Was there an error in typing the time for the Twin Furies mass? I wanted the mass :cry: Here to help! PM me for anything. :)

10-Oct-2017 00:27:34

Redwigon
Oct Member 2012

Redwigon

Posts: 440 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Helloooo community :) Sooo sorry for not hosting community events but I had to take break from RS because of irl things. I am now back and can't wait to host community events again! I already have some ideas for new events.

Would some Pmod be interested in hosting events with me? I asked some people who I hosted with but they are busy nowdays. If anyone is interested please let me know here or @Redwigon.

Thank you guys and hoping to see you soon !
Redwigon
the Charitable
- Need help?
PM me in game!
|
RuneScape helper player
|
Events hoster

12-Oct-2017 18:27:30

Athina
Apr Member 2011

Athina

Posts: 3,219 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone,

Lately I've been looking for people to co-host events with me. I have a slot reserved on Wednesdays at reset (00:00) in game.

I'm giving the opportunity to anyone who is community focused, who wants to have fun, and get to know different people and make friends.

Just PM me in game! :)

15-Oct-2017 03:30:12

CursedDanRS

CursedDanRS

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there

Ok so I spoke with mod Lee via twitch today about events...

I host a tonne of open events mainly pvm... I do tons of marathons and like 12 hour massing events at aod rago etc... I try to get as many people in as I possibly can to these...

I am from a teaching clan and have my own discord and FC and would really love some help advertising events more.

Any boss that has certain mechanics I actually teach during masses and prefer to have Every one on voice for calls.

One of the things o was looking at was the in game events clock where the information is and was wondering if pmods can maybe use this to help me advertise.

Since I launched my discord about 11 weeks ago I've had over 500 new members and on day of launch I had 250vmembers.

Thanks a bunch guys

Cursed-dan x
Owner of Mass247 FC - Coordinator of Cursed-Combatants Clan!

04-Mar-2018 20:47:24

Quick find code: 42-43-596-65583459 Back to Top