my alt has been hijacked?

Quick find code: 408-409-921-66289142

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dempeanut said :
havent got any email yet
If you have waited 24 hours and had no reply, work through the points on the Not receiving emails support page.

Then send another recovery. The first recovery will have been replied to but, if you haven't received the reply, you will have to send another recovery.
I recommend you submit a Gmail email as your new contact email as Gmail is problem free with Jagex emails. Some of the email providers treat Jagex emails as spam and don't forward them through.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

24-Oct-2023 22:08:23

Dempeanut
Jul Member 2019

Dempeanut

Posts: 50 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i have given alot details on the account and still denied? i got alot runelite taken pictures of the account but i dont think this is place to share them? what kind of proof do you really need? its my account and my alone.

25-Oct-2023 12:28:51

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Saved pictures of gameplay cannot be used in a recovery.
You have to prove that you created the account.
This means providing information from the creation and very early years.
Don't submit information from recent years if the account is very old.
Have a read of the tips on the Account recovery denied support page.
Forum Community Helper -

25-Oct-2023 13:04:50

Dempeanut
Jul Member 2019

Dempeanut

you realise i was child back then? how can i know which operator did we have? i wasnt the one who paid it. You are asking impossible for recover. Seems like the only one who are safe from hackers are streamers or other content creators.

25-Oct-2023 13:22:55

Dempeanut
Jul Member 2019

Dempeanut

literally have tried now everything and the appeal only gets denied. Seems corrupted if you ask most of people. i have given all the info i have. You are asking details when i was child without credit card. Only options to get membership back then was phone , asking parents to pay with their card or sending money (letter) to you. My iron and alt have been using same credit card since i got it.

25-Oct-2023 13:50:22

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

If you were underage (<13) there should have been someone older with you to help you create the account and accept the legal liability on your behalf.
You need to ask that person to help you remember the information.
Did you create the account while at home? If so, ask your family members if they remember what the ISP was.

Remembering the ISP is just one of the pieces of information that help identify you as the creator of the account. You don't need to know ALL the information, just enough of it to succeed. If you can't supply the ISP, it just means you need other information about the account.
* Creation location: you should know this. It only needs to be town/country. If you live in USA, it needs to be town/state/country
* Creation ISP: ask family members to help remember the ISP
* Creation (or another very early) Password: you must submit at least one correct old password. This is not avoidable as the recovery will auto-deny if you don't
* Earliest payment information: You need to be able to say how the earliest payments were made. You should know who paid, how they paid and the payers email and postcode . This would have been entered on the payment page at the time the payment was made.

Enter your old email in the Other Comments box. It shows that you know it, even if you don't have access anymore.
Are you getting asked for recovery questions/answers?
How long does the deny reply arrive back after you submit your recovery? If we know the answer to this, it helps us to work out how far into the process you are getting stuck.
Forum Community Helper -

25-Oct-2023 22:38:06

Dempeanut
Jul Member 2019

Dempeanut

the deny comes pretty quickly like 5min max when i changed it to gmail like you told me to do.
but yeah my parents doesnt understand even english i learned myself english through runescape. I dont remember recovery questions because i usually just made up the answers to create fast the account back in the days. I have already given all the information i have to offer.
i have used bonds for years now to buy my member on the accounts. i even have my auth on my phone but i believe hijacker can remove it and clean my bank unless its locked.

25-Oct-2023 22:53:25

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

If the deny is arriving as fast as you say, it means your information about the account is very weak.
When the previous deny didn't arrive after 24 hours, what email were you submitting? It needs to be an email you have access to but, if the hijacker has got into that email, they might have changed the settings to block emails from Jagex. Did you check that Jagex emails were not being blocked?
Forum Community Helper -

25-Oct-2023 22:58:59

Quick find code: 408-409-921-66289142 Back to Top