Forums

DevBlog: Corporeal Beast Drops

Quick find code: 380-381-94-65474689

Sir Glorious
Aug Member 2023

Sir Glorious

Posts: 466 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Green Golbat said :
The divine seems more overpowered than ever, still..Can't you do anything to the Spectral and Arcane to make them worthwhile? The spectral is poop.

~They tuk our jawbs!

spectral would be still quite god for tanking if you can't afford ely/divine

09-Sep-2014 12:26:34

Green Golbat
Feb Member 2012

Green Golbat

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sir Glorious said :
Green Golbat said :
The divine seems more overpowered than ever, still..Can't you do anything to the Spectral and Arcane to make them worthwhile? The spectral is poop.

~They tuk our jawbs!

I suppose so but i hardly thought it'd make a big difference from a DFS?

~They tuk our jawbs!
Greetings!

09-Sep-2014 12:29:58 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2014 12:30:04 by Green Golbat

Smoke Devil

Smoke Devil

Posts: 1,057 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sir Glorious said :
Green Golbat said :

~They tuk our jawbs!

Also, the most comparable thing to an arcane that we currently have is the malediction ward, and the arcane far surpasses this, it really is powerful enough.

09-Sep-2014 12:30:29

Green Golbat
Feb Member 2012

Green Golbat

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Smoke Devil said :
Sir Glorious said :
Green Golbat said :

~They tuk our jawbs!

Also, the most comparable thing to an arcane that we currently have is the malediction ward, and the arcane far surpasses this, it really is powerful enough.

So this small magic bonus makes up for -20% damage??I highly doubt it.

~They tuk our jawbs!
Greetings!

09-Sep-2014 12:31:25

Smoke Devil

Smoke Devil

Posts: 1,057 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Green Golbat said :
Smoke Devil said :
Sir Glorious said :
Green Golbat said :

~They tuk our jawbs!

So this small magic bonus makes up for -20% damage??I highly doubt it.

~They tuk our jawbs!

It's not a tank shield...it's the best magic shield. Did you play pre-eoc? If we have 4 tank shields coming into the game that wouldn't be good - 2 is by far enough lol.

09-Sep-2014 12:33:33 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2014 12:34:35 by Smoke Devil

Idol362

Idol362

Posts: 49 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sugestions on "nerfing" the divine/elly in pvp? i have a feeling that parts of the comunety might not want them ingame if thay wont be nerfed. would be nice to have a pole yes/no for the nerfing of the shields in pvp, would not like to se them not passing because of pvp situasions.

well done to all you mods that have helped in this project not only the oldschool mods but the original mods that made corp posible in the live game. and i hope to god that the efforts you have put in to this will not be spilled by people that dont want it ingame
(ps can we have a minimum total lev in oldschool to vote for this so that (if there are) rs3/live game players cant wote no in greef)

09-Sep-2014 12:38:00

Quick find code: 380-381-94-65474689 Back to Top