Forums

DevBlog: Corporeal Beast Drops

Quick find code: 380-381-94-65474689

Jimbei

Jimbei

Posts: 230 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since Corp drops charms in RS3, but there is no summoning in OSRS, what will it drop instead? Or will it drop nothing in addition? Maybe some colossal bones that give decent prayer xp?

Will there be a Corp pet? Pet Hype ~

Can the shields be re-designed? Just so they are something "new" and unique, not just a copy. I'd also like to see a red spirit shield, maybe recolour the spectral shield?

And how will Corp be introduced? I want a quest alongside with it. Maybe not the same as in RS3, just something so it isn't "just there".

09-Sep-2014 12:16:43 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2014 12:34:26 by Jimbei

Sir Glorious
Aug Member 2023

Sir Glorious

Posts: 466 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Smoke Devil said :
I am pleased that the divine will still be the best shield whilst not being too overpowered with the rework and will be voting yes :)

However I honestly think that John C should just rework the entire 'other drops' table. This is a group boss and needs more stackable drops in large quantities like the cannonball drop, and onyx bolts. This makes it much easier to split the loot with your team. There are also other drops like mystic staves worth around 30k which is a poor drop compared to drops from the wilderness bosses. The corps drops should be better or atleast on par with these.
i agree but the drops end content shouldn't be alching because it would cause big coins inflation to the game i would prefer drops like:dragon bones(bots be mad),planks,seeds,herbs,runes,arrows/bolts(no onyx, because its used just for alching), arrow/bolt tips, herblore secondaries, raw foods,gems,orbs

09-Sep-2014 12:16:59 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2014 12:18:30 by Sir Glorious

Kim
Sep Member 2009

Kim

Posts: 4,221 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Paul Pieper said :
I dont know if i'm the only one, but if these are to come into old school, we'd need some kind of lootshare option.. Because these items are too expensive to trust most people with. If they are added like this, so many people are going to get screwed out of their share.

Last stream they were talking about getting Lootshare into oldschool don't know how but they would announce it after or while doing corp.

Jimbei said :
How will Corp be introduced? I want a quest alongside with it. Maybe not the same as in RS3, just something so it isn't "just there".

+1
What are you, a concerned beaver?

09-Sep-2014 12:17:51 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2014 12:19:17 by Kim

Green Golbat
Feb Member 2012

Green Golbat

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The divine seems more overpowered than ever, still..Can't you do anything to the Spectral and Arcane to make them worthwhile? The spectral is poop.

~They tuk our jawbs!
Greetings!

09-Sep-2014 12:25:08 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2014 12:25:21 by Green Golbat

Muscle Adict

Muscle Adict

Posts: 1,729 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I cant see how someone would vote no for this, its so great! #Cor**hype

Btw, what about the other potencial drops ? I remember on one of the development blogs you guys mentioning the possibility of a new crush weapon (Maybe a d warhammer with a nice spec) will that be polled to be dropped along with the Spirit Shields?

09-Sep-2014 12:25:40

Quick find code: 380-381-94-65474689 Back to Top