Forums

DevBlog: Corporeal Beast Drops

Quick find code: 380-381-94-65474689

A Catalyst
Feb Member 2008

A Catalyst

Posts: 370 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corp hype! It will be interesting to see the shields implemented into the game with the current weaponry that's obtainable as of now. And if you're making any adjustments to the ring of wealth, be sure to do so oh so carefully ;) . Your (above) average zerker

09-Sep-2014 12:06:29 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2014 12:07:10 by A Catalyst

Smoke Devil

Smoke Devil

Posts: 1,057 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am pleased that the divine will still be the best shield whilst not being too overpowered with the rework and will be voting yes :)

However I honestly think that John C should just rework the entire 'other drops' table. This is a group boss and needs more stackable drops in large quantities like the cannonball drop, and onyx bolts. This makes it much easier to split the loot with your team. There are also other drops like mystic staves worth around 30k which is a poor drop compared to drops from the wilderness bosses. The corps drops should be better or atleast on par with these.

edit: I also think that the regen bracelet should be taken off as it devalues it for no reason.

09-Sep-2014 12:12:05 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2014 12:12:32 by Smoke Devil

Paul Pieper

Paul Pieper

Posts: 139 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dont know if i'm the only one, but if these are to come into old school, we'd need some kind of lootshare option.. Because these items are too expensive to trust most people with. If they are added like this, so many people are going to get screwed out of their share.

09-Sep-2014 12:14:17

Quick find code: 380-381-94-65474689 Back to Top