Forums

Devblog: Old School RS Week 1

Quick find code: 380-381-71-65448259

N o z
Nov Member 2023

N o z

Posts: 929 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"With the poll having well exceeded 250,000 votes, we're going to have (at least) a small development team continuing to work on Old School RuneScape. We'll be setting up polls to let the community decide what changes happen inside Old School RuneScape."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! =)

25-Feb-2013 17:31:56

Sc Jw
Jun Member 2019

Sc Jw

Posts: 1,659 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Mod Pips

"- Revert grimy herbs to unidentified herbs, pending a player poll to decide their fate."

I may vote for grimy, haven't decided yet. I just found it bothersome that you changed it without the poll. Gratz for fixing this.

"- Firstly, how would you like the community polls to work? For instance, what degree of consensus should be required?

Should have both yes and no options, and with something like 2/3 favorable percentage to make the change.

"- Secondly, what content changes would you like to see shortlisted for the first polls?"

Screen size, I don't particularly care how implemented, just want something you can use without changing monitor resolution. I personally *now of three peeps that want to play, but can't/won't because of this.

And I do miss hitting tab key to reply to an message.

25-Feb-2013 17:34:32 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2013 17:35:35 by Sc Jw

N o z
Nov Member 2023

N o z

Posts: 929 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- Firstly, how would you like the community polls to work? For instance, what degree of consensus should be required?

I'd say 80% at least.. or 75% minimum.

- Secondly, what content changes would you like to see shortlisted for the first polls?

I hope there is NOTHING that is out of the 07' feeling.. like Grand Exchange or HD Graphics since it ruins the game, as the social economy, people trading in the streets, parks, etc..

But changes? mmm.. Gwd would be nice in a future.. and MAYBE corporeal beast but that's something to debate too..

25-Feb-2013 17:36:15

Pennsylvania
Oct Member 2023

Pennsylvania

Posts: 3,030 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know if this is a bug or glitch. But i remember back in 2007 when a player would log in/ out it would display when the player name. Now it doesn't tell you when people log in/out.

I think this could be a easy fix

Thanks
Ka Ju

25-Feb-2013 17:40:49

ZombieHunter

ZombieHunter

Posts: 590 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a suggestion for a way to remove gambling, instead of having random/one color flower, have the player choose which color they want when they plant it. That should **** off enough gamblers in the beginning so they won't try it again.

25-Feb-2013 18:01:37

Quick find code: 380-381-71-65448259 Back to Top