Two-factor Authentication

Quick find code: 380-381-62-65435576

Pippyspot
Feb Member 2007

Pippyspot

Posts: 84,190 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
layz stoner said :
@Jmods

I have recently purchased a new phone and upon restoring my phone with the latest back up, my codes are no longer in the authenticator. is there some way i can rescan the barcode associated with my account?

I think you'd need to disable authenticator via your account settings and then set it up again on your new phone :)
´¨)
¸.
´
(¸.

28-Nov-2017 14:38:50

Lm F4nas Tb
Jan Member 2024

Lm F4nas Tb

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ShoutOut TO EVERYONE recently my brothers account has been Hijacked,
And I've been thinking a lot, how to stop accounts from being stolen. Because The 2 steps authenticator is being easily removed by hijacking persons email. Basically if you have the persons email - you got the account and the owner is struggling to take it back. I'd suggest to create something more harder to Hijack. For e.g create a mobile authenticator for every single email changes. If you want to change accounts email, take a minute and get that code into your phone just like google 2steps verification works. So no Hijacker ever will be able to steal your own account or atleast it will be harder. Also we all know that account selling/buying is still a problem. This authenticator which would be connected to the account via email and mobile phone just to change persons Email adress will make it harder to steal accounts.

08-Dec-2017 10:10:25

Quick find code: 380-381-62-65435576 Back to Top