Forums

Two-factor Authentication

Quick find code: 380-381-62-65435576

Aaron Sears2
Mar Member 2024

Aaron Sears2

Posts: 795 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
okay trying to do it via the site you have said to use for computers and all im getting is

Sorry, the code you entered was incorrect. Please try again.

If you are sure you entered the correct code, please check the clock on your phone is set to the correct time. any help?.......

23-Jun-2014 20:55:49

Benhim0vicc

Benhim0vicc

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What makes me laugh is these people who say smart phones are WAY OVERPRICED, you can pick them up for like £20 maybe a basic phone but it is a smart phone what gives you the stuff you need.

Luckily for me I don't have to worry nor do a lot of people, I have 2 android devices (being phones) 1 android device being a tablet then 2 i Devices, a phone and a iPad!

Original message details are unavailable.
I can't login or world hop, and everything on RS is running extremely slow.

GREAT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that issue seems to be on your end, try clearing your cache and rebooting your PC. Runescape is working perfectly normal for me.

23-Jun-2014 21:21:30 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2014 21:22:50 by Benhim0vicc

Sobe121
May Member 2023

Sobe121

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
this is a really awful idea for people without smart phones/device capable of scanning qr codes...

why should i download some other software to keep my runescape account safe? and why not keep jag(it has actually kept me safe from a few people in china lol)....or give us an option to pick one or the other.

i hope enough people complain about it and this goes away...

23-Jun-2014 22:27:49

Celtic
Mar Member 2015

Celtic

Posts: 2,919 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
this is a really awful idea for people without smart phones/device capable of scanning qr codes...

why should i download some other software to keep my runescape account safe? and why not keep jag(it has actually kept me safe from a few people in china lol)....or give us an option to pick one or the other.

i hope enough people complain about it and this goes away...
do you play runescape on a calculator? just wondering. because any mac or pc should be able to use this. maybe if u have some 3rd world os but you don't have to use it

23-Jun-2014 22:47:47

Lord Speed

Lord Speed

Posts: 411 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
okay trying to do it via the site you have said to use for computers and all im getting is

Sorry, the code you entered was incorrect. Please try again.

If you are sure you entered the correct code, please check the clock on your phone is set to the correct time. any help?.......

I had the same problem as you. I logged off of the Runescape site and re-downloaded the app and it worked.

23-Jun-2014 23:28:20

Quick find code: 380-381-62-65435576 Back to Top