Forums

Spellbook Filters and BH

Quick find code: 380-381-529-66064033

XMM Newton
Mar Member 2024

XMM Newton

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great update!

Spellbook filter: I think it's a good solution to not being able to resize the icons for desktop

Mysterious emblem: Good, but I do think 2 pkers (not risking an emblem) should be able to recieve a mysterious emblem by chance, maybe a reduced chance, it was always nice to see one drop.

Skipping target, Penalty Timer, Overlay: Nice

Spec-Tabbing: Best update

29-Nov-2018 11:41:36

Thc Miracles
Apr Member 2021

Thc Miracles

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dont think the emblem should be destroyed if one player has an emblem and the other player doesn't.

Also the spectabbing update should be finetuned. What if im bridding someone for like 3 minutes, i use my last spec and want to teleport out? i can't. Don't think it should be like that.

29-Nov-2018 11:52:38

Illustrate

Illustrate

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The only thing i do on this game is pvp, but these updates are hurting me and the rest of the pvp community. I am not a rusher but the not being able to tele after spec is going to hurt me also. I hybrid and high risk pk, sometimes as a last resort, when out of food I unleash specs and tab with hopes of killing. No offence to the old school team but you dont quite understand us pkers, it seems that these suggestions have just been taking from the front page of reddit which is articulated by a bunch of pvmers who have never pked.

If i dont have an emblem then the emblem of my opponent destroys on death? seriously?

One of the main problems in pking is the loot glitch issue, not the things in this update, please listen to the community. :@

29-Nov-2018 12:17:30

Taffy Waffle

Taffy Waffle

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When were these bh changes voted on? All you are doing is deterring new players from getting into bh now. Also a giant gift to all those emblem farmers/boosters out there.
Disappointing.
Also, could we please consider the duration of combat in regard to special attack and teleporting, if I have been in combat for 1min+ I'm clearly not spec tabbing, I may not have had the chance to use a special attack until near the end of the fight. However now with this mentality that I can't tab at the end of a fight after risking a spec on low hp, I must force my specs early. This will only detriment pvp in my opinion.

29-Nov-2018 12:18:28 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2018 12:49:14 by Taffy Waffle

RUNEWlLD
Mar Member 2024

RUNEWlLD

Posts: 278 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No brew Zuk said :

PVP input should not be taken from reddit where 99% of the reddit community is anti pvp anything. it is unreal that changes are even considered which are proposed on that forum. there are multiple front page anti pk posts every single day on reddit yet you take the opinions of those who completely oppose pking. its sad.

I could not have said it better myself. It's bad enough that these forums (you know, the actual official forums) are practically dead while you continue to praise reddit & post exclusive information there before you do your actual official website. Now, you see ridiculous suggestions about changes that should be made to PvP on a social media outlet dominated by PvMers who have not the slightest clue about what is good or bad for the PvP community. Is there not a single one of you JMods who engage in PvP at all?

I don't have a problem with the spellbook filter except for the fact that ice barrage can't be placed back in its original position (the same position it has been in for years & years). This is a lot more annoying than you think it is. Also, wouldn't it now be fair for us to be able to filter or change our prayer tab around without using an approved unofficial client? This is the only reason I even use third party clients over your official client.

The spec-tabbing "solution" is going to cause much more frustrations than spec-tabbing caused. I can't believe we are having to explain why this was a bonehead idea.

Forgive me for being so critical but these implemented updates seriously hurt PvP mechanics & it's hard to understand why you wouldn't find a way to reach out to more of us pkers to get our thoughts rather than accumulating ideas from Reddit where probably 95% of its users are hardcore anti-PvP. A lot of players use Reddit but there is a much larger amount of us who never check your social media platforms.
|
#Enemy
|
[S] o [V] ereign
|
Follow Me @d_scim
|
PK Daily
|

29-Nov-2018 15:19:05

Quick find code: 380-381-529-66064033 Back to Top