Forums

Halloween & Make-All

Quick find code: 380-381-429-65959198

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
The 4got10 said :
Lol on the update page that just got released about Halloween and Make-All it says a truly "Spoopy" mask instead of spooky hahahahaa #fixnotice

hahahaha 'tis intentional. You'll get used to the "word".

19-Oct-2017 12:02:19

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

DEOBFUSCATER said :
on W45 , loss on death tab still shows that players lose XP upon unskulled death to a skulled player. =)

Just so you know, in the newspost, there's a paragraph about how to report bugs. It directs you to right-click the 'report' button in the game, so as to get your messages to the testers. While the section's talking about Make-All, that's actually the bug report form for all your OSRS bug-reporting needs, including this kind of thing - so you aren't forced to bring it to the discussion thread for completely unrelated updates :)

19-Oct-2017 12:05:27

Guak
Jul Member 2023

Guak

Posts: 1,059 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If i can get a mod to pm me in game it would be wonderful. I died at DKS 7 mins till update and lost a lot of gps and went back to the world i died in and all my stuff was gone within 13 mins at max..... this is really upsetting. Thankyou..

19-Oct-2017 12:16:45

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Guak said :
I died at DKS 7 mins till update and lost a lot of gps and went back to the world i died in and all my stuff was gone within 13 mins at max..... this is really upsetting.

I'm afraid items do not stay on the ground during game reboots. The aim of the 30 min countdown is to give you ample warning to go somewhere safe and log out, so that you don't have anywhere that much risk of your stuff being on the ground like that.

19-Oct-2017 12:18:23

Quick find code: 380-381-429-65959198 Back to Top