Forums

Wilderness & PvP Improvements

Quick find code: 380-381-367-65887036

Oregeta
Oct Member 2023

Oregeta

Posts: 855 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great update to the permanent Deadman world. This should bring back some life to the world. Any chance the grand exchange will be added to this world? I think that would bring back a lot more players as well.

03-Mar-2017 17:21:21

Teequoze
Jan Member 2018

Teequoze

Posts: 790 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash said :
Regarding all the "fine update but when can we have XYZ?"

For rev caves themselves, the real question is what kinds of items players would be willing to see dropped in there if we made such a cave. The mapping is not a problem.

If revenant caves come to OSRS I think this could be a nice start for a drop table: Broken statue headdress- 25k
Third age carafe- 50k Bronzed dragon claw- 75k Ancient psaltery bridge- 100k Saradomin amphora- 150k Bandos scrimshaw- 150k Saradomin carving- 250k Zamorak medallion- 250k Armadyl totem- 400k Guthixian brazier- 450k Ruby chalice- 500k Bandos statuette- 750k Saradomin statuette- 750k Zamorak statuette- 750k Armadyl statuette- 750k Seren statuette - 1m Ancient statuette- 5m

These statues could be exchanged for money at the Varrock museum.

Brawling gloves if they pass a poll but brawling gloves should be 1/1000 as well. I also envision on world 318 only they can drop mysterious emblems 1/25 drop. Anyways besides those signature drops I think only the ork, dark beast, hellhound, knight, and dragon should drop other things. What I had in mind was Dragon Dagger, Rune Platelegs, Rune 2H, Dragon Scimitar, Dragon Longsword, Rune longsword, Death Talisman, Rune Warrhammer, Rune full helm, Dragon Med Helm, Clue scroll (hard), Clue scroll (Elite), Soul rune (50), Death rune (30), Blood Rune (20).

Wouldn't see a problem with morigans either as we have dragon thrownaxes aswell.

The only real problem with revenants would be do we let them drop corrupt dragon and statius armour. Persoanlly I have no problem with any of those. We already have ancestral robes now and elder weapons. Its okay as long as they are really really expensive so not to many of them will overflood PvP with to op gear.

This will be a nice addition for both PvM and PvP and for low, med and high level players!

Source: Thadcassel; reddit; OSRS revenants drop table.
Maxed CB on 09.02.2017
Maxed total 25.05.2022
Member of divine kings #1 PvP clan , clan chat "DK Army".

06-Mar-2017 10:55:18 - Last edited on 06-Mar-2017 11:14:23 by Teequoze

Xark

Xark

Posts: 403 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really liked the increased drop rate of emblems from wildy bosses on world 318.

I've been farming the crazy archelogist for several hours on world 318 since then. The crazy archelogist area has been a hot spot since the update.

The food chain appeared to be very well balanced at this spot. Being crowded and with a balanced food chain is why i liked it. What I mean with balanced food chain is that it is more rewarding to kill a PKer than to kill a PVMer but it is easier to kill a PVMer than to kill a PKer.

The balanced food chain is what I have been waiting for at the wilderness PVM contents. It was really nice to see that there were both PKers camping to kill PVMers and PKers camping to kill other PKers. I would really like to see this at the other three wilderness bosses and lava dragons too on world 318.

One idea to balance the food chain at lava dragons is that in world 318 you are required to carry an emblem in order to attack somebody that is unskulled within the lava dragon isle.

07-Mar-2017 11:59:36 - Last edited on 07-Mar-2017 12:29:00 by Xark

Quick find code: 380-381-367-65887036 Back to Top