Forums

Wilderness & PvP Improvements

Quick find code: 380-381-367-65887036

Xark

Xark

Posts: 403 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Really like the wildernes updates and hope to see more of those in the future polls. Id especially like to see some improvement to the lava dragons being polled because it is very dangerous to kill them in the multi combat lvl 40 wildernes.

02-Mar-2017 12:38:41

Barcy

Barcy

Posts: 4,503 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xark said :
Really like the wildernes updates and hope to see more of those in the future polls. Id especially like to see some improvement to the lava dragons being polled because it is very dangerous to kill them in the multi combat lvl 40 wildernes.
You can safespot them.

If you are talking in terms of pkers, well its suppose to be a pk hotspot. And if you complete the medium? (i think), tier of the wildy diary you unlock the stepping stone shortcut at the south part of the isle. Which makes escaping pkers easier.
I could brag about my achievements down here, I just choose not to

02-Mar-2017 12:55:57

Xark

Xark

Barcy said :
You can safespot them.

If you are talking in terms of pkers, well its suppose to be a pk hotspot. And if you complete the medium? (i think), tier of the wildy diary you unlock the stepping stone shortcut at the south part of the isle. Which makes escaping pkers easier.

My suggestion is to improve lava dragons. What do you think about that?

02-Mar-2017 13:19:15

Elice Bar

Elice Bar

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xark said :
Barcy said :
You can safespot them.

How do you pose to improve them, they are balanced to kill and as previously mentioned they have a balance drop table?

02-Mar-2017 14:30:54

Xark

Xark

Elice Bar said :
Xark said :
Barcy said :
You can safespot them.

How do you pose to improve them, they are balanced to kill and as previously mentioned they have a balance drop table?

I would like to see an increase in the drop table. For example raising the amount of onyx bolts. The reason is to compensate for the high risk cuz atm it is nearly dead except for pkers.

02-Mar-2017 14:43:28

Chiki Lesva
Feb Member 2024

Chiki Lesva

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rev drops? Why not vesta stuffs and some corrupt scimitars? Morrigan jav and armor just like the 07 this will also bring back corrupt weapons to free to play I remember poking with them was fun

02-Mar-2017 15:33:28 - Last edited on 02-Mar-2017 15:34:19 by Chiki Lesva

Barcy

Barcy

Posts: 4,503 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chiki Lesva said :
Rev drops? Why not vesta stuffs and some corrupt scimitars? Morrigan jav and armor just like the 07 this will also bring back corrupt weapons to free to play I remember poking with them was fun
Pvp armors werent around in '07 lol
I could brag about my achievements down here, I just choose not to

02-Mar-2017 16:04:04 - Last edited on 02-Mar-2017 16:04:19 by Barcy

Lombridge

Lombridge

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Where is Teleblock for f2p oh my god Get f2p wildy going again.

Lots of people quit f2p pking, because there is no teleblock. There is no challenge in pking when everyone has the possibility to tele away at any given moment. Try and vote again for teleblock to f2p and I'll bet the poll will pass. Bring back the excitement to f2p!

02-Mar-2017 16:20:51

Double Blunt

Double Blunt

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So give me a week of membership, its not MY fault YOUR servers were attacked. I pay you to play on them, and so doesnt everyone who plays we deserve PLAYABLE worlds and servers, youre talking to someone who has played 10+ years man and Im willing to just quit cause I cant even play

02-Mar-2017 18:38:44

Quick find code: 380-381-367-65887036 Back to Top