Polis Stop

Polis Stop

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Polis Stop said :
TGI Fridays said :
Vara420 said :
I sense a falador riot inbound

not at all.. it's just one kid mad cause he can't suicide anymore

Did you saw me as doing suicide? :O its just annoying how jagex can F*** up game so hard always

First : runescape went to EOC ... LIKE WTF? and later did bring back Oldschool.
Now Deadman mode - Safeman mode...

31-Mar-2016 13:09:23

Vara420

Vara420

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mules
With such harsh death mechanics there will certainly be a few players who try to cheat the system with mule accounts. Mule accounts are accounts used solely to store items safely. We will be on the look out for any instances of this happening and will be removing the accounts from Deadman mode to prevent any unfair advantages being gained.

How many mules has jagex actually removed from dmm? im curious cause I myself have ran into 10 different ppl using mules since seasons started oh wait lets buff them and make them safe lawls

31-Mar-2016 13:18:03

TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays

Posts: 434 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vara420 said :
Mules
With such harsh death mechanics there will certainly be a few players who try to cheat the system with mule accounts. Mule accounts are accounts used solely to store items safely. We will be on the look out for any instances of this happening and will be removing the accounts from Deadman mode to prevent any unfair advantages being gained.

How many mules has jagex actually removed from dmm? im curious cause I myself have ran into 10 different ppl using mules since seasons started oh wait lets buff them and make them safe lawls

maybe jagex should add some sort of trade restrictions in DMM? or make it so low levels can't receive x amount of wealth without quest points/stats/play time, they have a similar thing for bots and it works great

31-Mar-2016 13:21:26

Nic
Sep Member 2007

Nic

Posts: 13,165 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Any day now would be fantastic to see DMM worlds reverted back to regular worlds. Certain skilling resources & bosses have been quite painful to obtain a world, especially during spring break & Easter holidays.

You've also at the same time taken many clans, and individual players home worlds away from them, places where you meet the same people daily doing farm runs, slaying etc. Could have at the very least taken some of the F2P worlds temporarily(you know,.. non paying customers), or purchased a couple more servers temporarily.

Please consider this in 3 months time when you do it all over again.

~ Nic
.•*´¨)
`¸.•*¸.•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•* (¸.•
Nic

31-Mar-2016 13:23:18

Vara420

Vara420

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TGI Fridays said :
Vara420 said :
Mules

maybe jagex should add some sort of trade restrictions in DMM? or make it so low levels can't receive x amount of wealth without quest points/stats/play time, they have a similar thing for bots and it works great

I like this idea but then it just turns into lets trade less value at a time they can't go off levels because you lose exp play time wont matter cause of lets just train the mule so its harder to kill oh look now I can trade it stuff people using mules will do what they need to in order to use them and on another note about the x amount of wealth its not even viable because oh wait the value is based off of osrs grand exchange and theres no grand exchange in deadman to get accurate item values

31-Mar-2016 13:26:16

Ashandarei0

Ashandarei0

Posts: 325 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeing that you're polling adding gems to the Prospector Percys store (passing at 90%+ atm) , would you also consider adding coal to the store? (Possibly costing 100 coals for 50 nuggets?)

Also, would you consider adding private instanced basement room to the mine, near the upstairs ladder, costing a large one-time payment of nuggets (perhaps 500-1000 nuggets)? Even upstairs tend to be full of miners these days and it can be hard to find a free spot.

31-Mar-2016 14:00:12

Meigshulain

Meigshulain

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just wanted to say you guys are doing an amazing job.

The fact you guys are able to do so well with such a small team and resources really speaks to how good the lot of you are, and your willingness to listen to the community is just fantastic.

Thanks for keeping Old School Runescape alive!

31-Mar-2016 14:05:24

NllGHTBOTTED

NllGHTBOTTED

Posts: 37 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Player vs player combat is enabled everywhere! The only exceptions to this are inside Barbarian Assault and Tutorial Island, and camping there isn't going to do you much good. There isn't a single spot in Gielinor where PvP is not a possibility in Deadman mode

These were words about Deadman Mode! So why did you change that? now 50% Area is Safezone ... Welcome to runescape PVP world!

Made By Jagex! PVP Back in days!

31-Mar-2016 14:53:50

Quick find code: 380-381-278-65772264 Back to Top