Forums

Bugfixes & Combining Tentacles

Quick find code: 380-381-278-65772264

epiclegacy77

epiclegacy77

Posts: 532 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
you almost got deadman mode correct high risk with high reward with an intriguing new way to play runescape but however it failed with the way death works.

having to grind for months just to lose 28 stacks of the most valuable in a matter of minutes so range/magic is basically out of the question.gold stack nope,

only thing to do is buy really expensive items and put in box to sell later when they get cleaned and take forever to buy it all back or mule account which is bannable.

will the death mechanics ever be changed?i suggested make it where it takes 20% of those 28 stacks or if there is less it takes a higher percentage also if there is items that are valuable but single items it will still take those.

31-Mar-2016 16:11:32

epiclegacy77

epiclegacy77

Posts: 532 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Andrew Vin said :
It is wonderful that safe zones are now actually... safe

While it's unfortunate Jagex didn't take action on this sooner (and thus perhaps prolonging the life of the original DMM Servers)... better late than never! :O

with the current death mechanic losing 28 stacks of the most valuable items from your bank if you get killed by a player and to lose all or almost all of months or years of work in just a few minutes or less these servers will probably never be successfull

31-Mar-2016 16:29:24

Azzock

Azzock

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for killing dead man mode. You were to lazy to fix the skull glitches and the team cape problem so you got rid of pvp in guarded zones all together. The mules will run rampant, and not **** will be done about it, good job. You killed the very essence of this game mode. 2 weeks at most

31-Mar-2016 18:03:20

NllGHTBOTTED

NllGHTBOTTED

Posts: 37 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzock said :
Thank you for killing dead man mode. You were to lazy to fix the skull glitches and the team cape problem so you got rid of pvp in guarded zones all together. The mules will run rampant, and not **** will be done about it, good job. You killed the very essence of this game mode. 2 weeks at most

Wonderful. There was no poll about that safezone. Just welcome to runescape.

Take this update as : RS2 to EOC :)

31-Mar-2016 18:09:05

Equidd
Mar Member 2024

Equidd

Posts: 94 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not quite sure as to why people are so upset about all these DMM worlds there are plenty of other worlds to choose from still. If your world has been taken with one of these DMM world's simply find a different world to make your home I've done it many times before and its not hard to do. Jagex can't please everyone, but great updates!

-The Turt- ^_^
Here to help! :)

31-Mar-2016 18:13:52

Nxi
Sep Member 2023

Nxi

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For how long will 313 remain a DMM world? I know you guys are kind of walking on eggshells, trying to best accommodate everyone, but I won't say I'm not a bit upset about losing my homeworld.

31-Mar-2016 18:18:17

Quick find code: 380-381-278-65772264 Back to Top