Forums

The Abyssal Sire

Quick find code: 380-381-224-65687827

Taank

Taank

Posts: 138 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
pleaseee update the drop table, the drop table at the moment is just a disappointment to spend 100k-150k in supplies to get a 20-50k drop and 5-15 mins, finding and killing 1 boss for a drop that's a quarter the price of a zulrah kill, when zulrah is easily 5x easier to kill then the sire. everything else i give you props good boss good fun just please give us better drops for our hard work!! i don't stand alone on this either there are a lot of people complaining about this

02-Oct-2015 04:35:11

RNGreed

RNGreed

Posts: 332 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As long as range is viable at the boss, just slower than magic, then I don't see how a drop table buff is necessary. If you want to expend expensive supplies to get the rarer drops faster then that's your prerogative. The lowest shadow spell is as effective as shadow barrage so people don't have to waste their money on that spell.

02-Oct-2015 08:27:18

Relient
Dec Member 2023

Relient

Posts: 129 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
can you make a boss to later have parts to buff the saradomin sword as drops or re poll the bless saradomin sword to use 50%spec bar and have players need 60def and 80 magic to use the buff to stop pures frum abuseing it I think that is why it failed the poll coz it was more of a pures weapon. its to cool of a sword to just kill it off and please make the rs3 ss look more like the 2008 ss.

02-Oct-2015 08:47:25

Stinkowing
Jun Member 2006

Stinkowing

Posts: 1,199 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H4iden said :

@ Megalovania: People ask for them, people vote for them, people reply to the Dev Blogs and attend the live streams. You are one person, you are not the entire RuneScape population. Stop asking Jagex to change what they add when everything they add is based on player wants.

I never said they should change based on what *I* want, I just recommended that they do other things. We've got two new Slayer bosses in a very short amount of time, and Slayer does seem to dominate the release schedule at times.

Personally, I hate Slayer in both OSRS and RS3. It's not fun in OSRS and it's not profitable as much as it used to be in RS3...
Oh, I almost forgot.
Oh, I already forgot.

02-Oct-2015 14:47:05

Quick find code: 380-381-224-65687827 Back to Top