Eagle Eye

Posts: 630 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Terry said :
Eagle Eye said :
IronmanHq said :
Mod Ash said :
IronmanHq said :
Where is deadman mode :'(

We said we'd show a beta version of it at RuneFest for the players going there. After that, allow some weeks for the web module work to be done, and for us to implement the changes arising from the beta feedback.

Thanks for the quick answer, so I guess I won't see deadman mode before the end of October
:( Darkscape got me so hyped about deadman mode I can't wait any longer! Just can't bother play it darkscape with it's crapy UIs.

I got a question: you know Deadman mode will this be a diff server the same as RS3 has a diff one to darkscape or will it be added to Old School?

Edited a typo.

Yes, it will be a separate server from the regular osrs servers. Items/EXP will not cross between the two, but you will be able to use your current accounts and membership without having to make a new one.

Will there be a requirement on levels like wildy has? so no level 126 can go killing level 3's?

01-Oct-2015 14:20:36

Bag of Sour
Oct Member 2023

Bag of Sour

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
this is ridiculous, as a non-defence based runescape player it's almost as if the focus of the game is the main community. adding so many new weapons into OLDSCHOOL runescape seems a bit redundant imo, the name should've been new-age oldschool runescape due to the fact that the only thing that's the same now are the graphic's(yet again my opinion). zulrah is currently one of the only non-defence based boss and we zerkers/pures are getting sick of these, main, defence based bosses... slayer is also a main based skill, and most of the new bosses are slayer creatures, is this becoming mainscape?

-bag

01-Oct-2015 15:34:33

Andrew Vin
Oct Member 2022

Andrew Vin

Posts: 10,829 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bag of Sour said :
this is ridiculous, as a non-defence based runescape player it's almost as if the focus of the game is the main community.

Isn't that the point of being a pure?

Bag of Sour said :
adding so many new weapons into OLDSCHOOL runescape seems a bit redundant imo, the name should've been new-age oldschool runescape

Oldschool is a subjective term. What I think "oldschool" means is different from what you think it means. To me, it just means graphics/combat system.

01-Oct-2015 15:52:21

Quick find code: 380-381-224-65687827 Back to Top