Quick find code: 380-381-191-65641607

lm Scoob
Nov Member 2009

lm Scoob

Posts: 265 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
finkie said :
We need the following:

- Content between 70-99 prayer.

- Low level content (missing weapons tier between 40 and 60 attack. Granite doesn't count because it's absolutely terrible for training)

- Different construction techniques, we should be able to build stuff outside of poh like structures for agility shortcuts and even gardening plots that require construction such as grapes. Typically grapes grow vertically so they need a support structure so they don't collapse.

- Smithing needs new uses to create more customized armors towards slash, crush and stab defense. For example you can use your smithing skill to improve a rune plate to have more crush bonus, however at a cost being perhaps chance at failing and destroying the rune platebody. Other customizations can be done such as adding secondary traits such as prayer bonus.

There are many things that can be done to improve the game, most of them should be catered towards lower levels because they are the future of the game.

I like & agree most of this guys ideas, they are pretty legit points.
I'd like to see some mid level PvM content added aswell.
Be kind to one another, everyone is fighting a battle in which you know nothing about.

23-Jun-2015 16:20:25

JohNNy 2step
Feb Member 2022

JohNNy 2step

Posts: 680 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ironrelax said :
I think that the J-mods should take time to fix some issues that the game is currently facing. Also, adding more low level to mid level content (quests, training methods and a better weapon to train with at 50 attack) will help attract new players and help the game in the long run.

Issues to be addressed:

Balancing Zulrah drops/kill rate
Why does this need to be addressed?
Zulrah has caused many skilling items to crash and hunts skillers and low level players. An example of this is: Zulrah drops mahogany planks, they have been farmed to the pointed that they are below the cost to make at the sawmill. This has led to the drop in price of oak planks (and oak logs) so that is stays below the gp/xp cost of mahogany plank. Oak logs are currently at 44 each (they used to be around 100 gp each and a viable money making method for low level accounts). This change in price hurts low levels in the game. There are many more examples of this, this is just one of many.

Exploring NMZ being used to build accounts to sell
NMZ has devalued combat skills and it allows people to get combat stats up away from the keyboard. Also, with a supposed Zulrah bot, gold farmers can power level up accounts and then farm Zulrah, further hurting the economy.

Splashing
Similar logic to NMZ above for magic.

Potential solutions:
Zulrah
Put Zulrah further away so that it can't be farmed as easily
Make the boss more difficult
Reduce the amount of/Remove some skilling drops and replace them with more scale drops
Introduce a lower level hunter creature that drops scales(idea from reddit)

NM*
Put a cap on the amount of combat xp gained per dream(I mean how much can you really learn about combat in a dream?)

Splashing
Reduce the amount of base magic xp gained when splashing after a certain number of splashes
^

23-Jun-2015 17:53:38 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2015 18:00:59 by JohNNy 2step

Doernbecher3

Doernbecher3

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
dragon-god95 said :
is there a way to implement an incubator in the game together with the godbirds and the raven i would like to have them as a pet :/

I would also like to see the implementation of an incubator in the game. Dragon eggs/raven eggs etc. are essentially useless/unfinished content considering summoning is not currently in the mix of near future updates.

23-Jun-2015 18:16:13

dmt usher

dmt usher

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Would really like to see broken and dead content considered and polled for possible revision and updating before new comtent is reworked. The beauty about alot of the minigames is that any level of player can join and take part. There are like 3 minigames that get regular play. The reason being generaly these few have the most relevant rewards and are the most fun. If the others can be updated to be a bit more relevant to the current state of the game. i e more compelling rewards, a way to keep players interested even if they have all the rewards, more xp for some of the skilling games etc.

Tldr. Lets work on the game we currently have.

There is so much dead content that just needs some slight fixing that could really bring alot back to this ready incredibly rich gaming experience. Dont get me wrong. Im incredibly excited for zeah, but i want to be excited about doing fishing trawler and having some of our current skills wich to an extent are unused except to get a 99 become rejuvinated with a new purpose.

23-Jun-2015 20:09:30

Quick find code: 380-381-191-65641607 Back to Top