Forums

Dev Blog: Priority Poll #4

Quick find code: 380-381-191-65641607

White Runtz

White Runtz

Posts: 5,389 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DeezNode said :
High level prayer book or higher level prayers.

If it is balanced, curses were really powerful. I don't mind adding prayers but we can't have OPscape like Dragon claws, and curses. Prayer books are currently really good I don't think we need to add a more buffed version. They might make treasure trails more obsolete if these new books aren't from it.
My Clan

22-Jun-2015 18:26:23 - Last edited on 22-Jun-2015 18:27:18 by White Runtz

finkie

finkie

Posts: 3,626 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We need the following:

- Content between 70-99 prayer.

- Low level content (missing weapons tier between 40 and 60 attack. Granite doesn't count because it's absolutely terrible for training)

- Different construction techniques, we should be able to build stuff outside of poh like structures for agility shortcuts and even gardening plots that require construction such as grapes. Typically grapes grow vertically so they need a support structure so they don't collapse.

- Smithing needs new uses to create more customized armors towards slash, crush and stab defense. For example you can use your smithing skill to improve a rune plate to have more crush bonus, however at a cost being perhaps chance at failing and destroying the rune platebody. Other customizations can be done such as adding secondary traits such as prayer bonus.

There are many things that can be done to improve the game, most of them should be catered towards lower levels because they are the future of the game.

22-Jun-2015 18:35:39

Quick find code: 380-381-191-65641607 Back to Top