Quick find code: 380-381-144-65560976

Ashes630
Jun Member 2022

Ashes630

Posts: 1,977 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prince Momo said :
Ashes630 said :
Prince Momo said :
When my friend was telling me about what you all said, he made it sound like you gotta pay with bonds to play f2p, but I've since read this and realized he's wrong, thankfully.

Any micro-transactions involved with bonds shouldn't even be polled, just add in the bonds, seeing as many players only use bonds to play OsRs, which currently requires them to log into RS3, it saves the hassle of having to log into something they dislike.

Thumbs up for f2p.

Wee said :
And....wait for it.....RIP oldschool, welcome RWT.

You act like this doesn't happen already.

MTX would be a completely different poll and are not included in the bonds/f2p poll.

I honestly wouldn't put it past Jagex to attempt to sneak it into this one.

Rs3 team? Possibly. I have a much different opinion for the OSRS team.
Former RS3 Completionist, On the road to Max old school

25-Jan-2015 21:27:31

KlNGstarKlNG

KlNGstarKlNG

Posts: 183 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
first. return f2p to being forever. not just 2 weeks without telling its only 2 weeks.
second. no trade limitations, as it does more bad than good. seriously have you still not learned your lesson? how many riots have there been against trade restrictions? how many times will you keep re-introducing them? as for the combat measure, its really odd and probably wont work as good as you** planned. it will force people to change their training too much. third if you really wanted to get rid of bots, and i already suggested this in runelabs, you should appoint botwatch mods. players who roam the most known botting places across worlds and mark players that seem to be botting. if multiple botmods or a botmod and multiple players is to mark a player as suspected bot, then this should prompt further investigation from jagex.

25-Jan-2015 21:29:42

Muushuu
Apr Member 2019

Muushuu

Posts: 100 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think the positive out way the negative here, we will have the chance, to increase the playerbase, also add more staff to the team how can this be a bad thing?
Clan: Winter

Home World: 491

Secondary World: 522

Discord: discord.gg/winterosrs

Please submit applications on B O T H Discord AND this forum thread!

25-Jan-2015 21:30:53

Ashes630
Jun Member 2022

Ashes630

KlNGstarKlNG said :
first. return f2p to being forever. not just 2 weeks without telling its only 2 weeks.
second. no trade limitations, as it does more bad than good. seriously have you still not learned your lesson? how many riots have there been against trade restrictions? how many times will you keep re-introducing them? as for the combat measure, its really odd and probably wont work as good as you** planned. it will force people to change their training too much. third if you really wanted to get rid of bots, and i already suggested this in runelabs, you should appoint botwatch mods. players who roam the most known botting places across worlds and mark players that seem to be botting. if multiple botmods or a botmod and multiple players is to mark a player as suspected bot, then this should prompt further investigation from jagex.

If this poll passes F2p will be permanent and the 2 week trial will be removed.

Trade limitations will only effect new F2P (does not include members) players until they reach a certain threshold to mitigate the effect of bots in F2p worlds.

As for botwatch, it may be added in the future but I have no more I can say about it.

25-Jan-2015 21:32:10 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2015 21:33:06 by Ashes630

cactusjack6

cactusjack6

Posts: 672 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KlNGstarKlNG said :

Runelabs is rs3 suggestions has nothing to do with oldschool scape.

25-Jan-2015 21:32:59

KlNGstarKlNG

KlNGstarKlNG

Zoidberg3k said :
Bhaskar said :
OSRS only membership option

£3.20 a month

I would definitely support this. As of now, that would be extremely unlikely; however, splitting osrs and rs3 could be a viable option eventually.

As for possible anti-botting strategies, quest points look like a good idea. Yews and lobster fishing spots could be disabled on f2p worlds entirely could also work.

that's plain ********. f2p is considered a demo by many as is, thats without making the highest f2p obtainable resources level 30-40. -_- you clearly have no idea what you talk about. many people wont pay extra for an osrs membership btw, if you want to pay less for an osrs membership, fine. but not gonna happen.

25-Jan-2015 21:33:17

Ashes630
Jun Member 2022

Ashes630

Muushuu said :
I think the positive out way the negative here, we will have the chance, to increase the playerbase, also add more staff to the team how can this be a bad thing?

Some say bonds go against their ideals for the game and some believe it will negatively effect the game. I don't see anything bad about the current idea of membership bonds and f2p.

25-Jan-2015 21:35:04

KlNGstarKlNG

KlNGstarKlNG

cactusjack6 said :
KlNGstarKlNG said :

Runelabs is rs3 suggestions has nothing to do with oldschool scape.

i suggested it for rs3 and now i say i also suggest it for osrs. how does that have nothing to do with eachother?

25-Jan-2015 21:35:36

Ashes630
Jun Member 2022

Ashes630

KlNGstarKlNG said :
Zoidberg3k said :
Bhaskar said :
OSRS only membership option

£3.20 a month

I would definitely support this. As of now, that would be extremely unlikely; however, splitting osrs and rs3 could be a viable option eventually.

As for possible anti-botting strategies, quest points look like a good idea. Yews and lobster fishing spots could be disabled on f2p worlds entirely could also work.

that's plain ********. f2p is considered a demo by many as is, thats without making the highest f2p obtainable resources level 30-40. -_- you clearly have no idea what you talk about. many people wont pay extra for an osrs membership btw, if you want to pay less for an osrs membership, fine. but not gonna happen.

If they can get a hold on the botting issues with f2p they're considering opening up lobsters and yew trees for free players.

25-Jan-2015 21:36:30

Quick find code: 380-381-144-65560976 Back to Top