Forums

Dev Blog: The Grand Exchange

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054

Ragnarraakk

Ragnarraakk

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What if they just made worlds with ge and worlds without ge. Like there are legacy mode worlds on Eoc. That way people can get the best of both, and people on iron man for example cant trade with other people. Therefore someone on an ironman may wish to join a non-ge world where they can play runescape with people that are accustomed to not using ge. Why choose from one or the other when you can have both? Has this ever been an option? This would also keep OSRS unique which is something a lot of people are concerned about.

12-Jan-2015 11:30:06

Rinnesha
Oct Member 2019

Rinnesha

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Could u shut up ?? Some people say that players who have played this game for about 5 to 6 years will feel betrayed from this poll ... well i'm a player who started out in december 2007 and i really enjoyed the game and i enjoyed it more when the Grand Exchange was released .. so please .. just..don't talk ...
VOTE YES FOR G.E ;) !!

12-Jan-2015 11:34:02

St8hunter
Aug Member 2022

St8hunter

Posts: 42 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The only reason people want the GE is to make the game easier..... Trading like this is part of OSRS. All banks will be empty if introduced. I honestly don't understand why people want easyscape like that ridiculous rs3. Let people decide their OWN prices and not the GE. Just make the trading post items buyable without meeting the player (this would fix most problems people have with it). Everyone will be selling the most useless junk on the GE increasing the amount of money everyone has..... Don't ruin this part of OSRS.... Giant NO to the GE. Also the dragon defender needs an oldschool design.

12-Jan-2015 12:18:14 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2015 12:19:03 by St8hunter

Ezmari

Ezmari

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thats not "easyscape", its called efficiency. Right now its very tedious for people who go questing and have to get for example polished Buttons, bronze wires etc etc all those misc items. This makes it slightly off putting to begin to start quests. It'll allow us to enjoy the actual quest and whatever objectives people want to do quicker.

The few that deny the GE is because it was later than 2007 or not "oldschool" enough for them. I reckon most of them wouldn't mind if the trading post was just instant... hence being like GE lol (if you see what im trying to get at)

12-Jan-2015 12:28:05

St8hunter
Aug Member 2022

St8hunter

Exactly like I said. You want it to be easier to get certain items.... Also what is the problem with mining 3 copper and tin ore to make the bars yourself..... People get too lazy from GE. And to ruin a big part of OSRS just because some lazy people can't get their own items is kinda sad...

12-Jan-2015 12:29:39 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2015 12:32:10 by St8hunter

Boltsnipe

Boltsnipe

Posts: 71 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Voting a big YES to G.E. Not everyone has time to stand around selling small inexpensive items all day and I am sure not going to just drop them. Also tired of hopping to different worlds for a 1 minute trade and the most and going back home. If you want to interact with other players there is 100's of other ways. It will bring in more players and just be way better. You guys who want to trade the other way can still do it but I guarantee nobody will. You know why? Because the G.E. is a wayyyyy better duh. I personally am ready for G.E. which was created in 07 in the first place.

12-Jan-2015 12:33:02

St8hunter
Aug Member 2022

St8hunter

Like I said. People will sell all their useless junk. There is a reason nobody wants it dude. By adding the GE you will only get more gold and prices of everything will go up. I don't want to see GE added because people want to sell junk like you.

12-Jan-2015 12:34:50 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2015 12:36:57 by St8hunter

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054 Back to Top