Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that the world will get to see Drakan's castle before Zaros' castle.
Even though Zaros doesn't have a castle.

Which makes Azzanad*a even more disappointed.

Dionysius said :
... yet.

Another thing added to Azzanadra's to-do list. :P :D
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

29-Aug-2015 14:49:59

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mauhur said :
Azzanadra is disappointed we'll be going Waterfall Fishing at the Elf City instead of fishing to pay for the reconstruction of Senntisten.

Don't bring up the Elf City - Azzanadra is still incredibly disappointed in us for that whole "bringing Seren back" thing we did.
The original Wise Old Man

30-Aug-2015 10:53:59

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
Mauhur said :
Azzanadra is disappointed we'll be going Waterfall Fishing at the Elf City instead of fishing to pay for the reconstruction of Senntisten.

Don't bring up the Elf City - Azzanadra is still incredibly disappointed in us for that whole "bringing Seren back" thing we did.

But he won't say that to your face... Azzanadra wouldn't want to disappoint Zaros :P
Carn

30-Aug-2015 19:08:11

Ascertes

Ascertes

Posts: 5,461 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that the new quest is called Lord of Vamp**ium and not Lord of Sennisten. It also further disappoints him that we will be meeting Lord Drakan in this quest and not Zaros. To add even more disappointments, it disappoints him that we're liberating Meiyerditch and not Sennisten. -Ascertes, King of all the Hallowlands and the Everchosen of Saradomin.

30-Aug-2015 21:42:55

An Aviansie
Oct Member 2004

An Aviansie

Posts: 12,278 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
Dionysius said :
Mauhur said :

But he won't say that to your face... Azzanadra wouldn't want to disappoint Zaros :P

I can't even imagine Azzanadra disappointing Zaros, ever.

Not sure if this, in turn, disappoints Azzanadra or not.
Armadylean lorebird
| Rite of Passage quest!
Proud owner of the
Master Quest Cape
and the
Trimmed Completionist Cape

30-Aug-2015 23:03:47

Heidly Ees
Jun Member 2023

Heidly Ees

Posts: 5,484 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The fact alone that he says he's disappointed in the new PQD shows how much of an effect this thread has had on the game..

But seriously I didn't put the Dark Lord back in Seren and Azzy's disappointed?? Guess he doesn't realise that the Dark Lord is at least partially responsible for an 8 quest long series. I worked hard to get rid of him, I'm not about to undo all my work!
I'm just a man; I'm not a hero.
Just a boy who had to sing this song.

31-Aug-2015 19:40:59 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2015 19:42:20 by Heidly Ees

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top