Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that the Airuts chant "
Tuss Ka!
" and not "
Za Ross!
"
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

27-May-2015 02:04:05 - Last edited on 27-May-2015 02:06:43 by Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that I suggested that we Zarosians fight on the side of the Godless but after my explanation of why we should do so he has allowed it. The Godless are fighting to save Gileinor from destruction, much like Zaros is planning to ensure that the Great Revision does not happen again. Tuska's rampage through Gilenor will most likely wake the Elder Gods as unlike Zamorak's scarring of Forinthry Tuska will utterly destroy Gileinor until it appears as Naragun did in Guthix's vision. Our goals parallel in this regard, and allying ourselves with them (for now) may help to gain their support in future affairs. When Tuska finally comes, we shall fight alongside the Godless to ensure that Zaros' plan does not fall into disarray. As Azzanadra supports this idea, we must follow through, as inaction will only lead to our own downfalls. Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

27-May-2015 02:49:49 - Last edited on 27-May-2015 02:50:34 by Snufflapagus

Kamlic

Kamlic

Posts: 100 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that you are willing to deliver chimp ices to King Awowogei, but have not brought a single chimp ice to Zaros.

Azzanadra is also disappointed that you did not tell Abbess Benita that the killer was Zaros at the end of One Piercing Note.

27-May-2015 03:34:56

Nature Rosa
Nov Member 2010

Nature Rosa

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed I am disappointed in myself for failing to locate the forum rules before, and posting a link. He is further disappointed in me for not coming back sooner to say I screwed up ;-;, and very much so with the grammar of some lowly humans (not directed at anyone is specific, just most people.) Roses are pink
Violets are violet
The WG is a dangerous sociopath with a long history of violence.

27-May-2015 14:59:50

Velia
Jan Member 2020

Velia

Posts: 2,836 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nature Rosa said :
Azzanadra is disappointed I am disappointed in myself for failing to locate the forum rules before, and posting a link. He is further disappointed in me for not coming back sooner to say I screwed up ;-;, and very much so with the grammar of some lowly humans (not directed at anyone is specific, just most people.)
Azzanadra is disappointed that you think such minor things would disappoint him, instead Azzanadra is disappointed that you failed to champion the cause of Zaros, let alone mention Zaros.

27-May-2015 18:44:02

Zaxil Nox

Zaxil Nox

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kamlic said :
Azzanadra is also disappointed that you did not tell Abbess Benita that the killer was Zaros at the end of One Piercing Note.

Azzanadra is absolutely baffled by the thought of Zaros being a killer. He is also disappointed that Abbess Benita has not yet resigned, so that her place can be taken by Abbot Zaros. Totally our fault, by the way.

On top of that, he's disappointed that you didn't further the Zarosian cause by teaching My Arm how to farm dark simulacra instead of goutweed.

29-May-2015 14:31:00

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top