Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Smaste

Smaste

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed you didn't choose the "Defend Azzanadra" dialogue option when Sliske called him "Bunny Ears".

Azzanadra is especially disappointed that you didn't, again, choose the "Defend Zaros" dialogue option when Sliske called Zaros "Big Boss."

"Big Boss to Bunny Ears, Big Boss to Bunny Ears, come in Bunny Ears."-Sliske

09-Sep-2014 08:11:14

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tyronator said :
Azzanadra is dissapointed you didn't champion the cause of Zaros during Murder Mystery by accusing and arresting Zamorak instead of Anna for his attempted murder.

this is one of my favourites so far.

---

Azzanadra is disappointed that everyone is talking about this proposed Zamorak Heist quest and nobody cares to realise that the Catalyst will belong to Zaros before too long.
The original Wise Old Man

11-Sep-2014 15:12:08

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that you havend done any zaros court case where you defend zaros against zamorak
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

11-Sep-2014 18:14:17

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is for once pleased with me for the fact that I reject the Zamorak's Heist quest idea. However, he is at the same time disappointed that I chose pirates and not Zaros. Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

11-Sep-2014 19:18:54

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Snufflapagus said :
Azzanadra is for once pleased with me for the fact that I reject the Zamorak's Heist quest idea. However, he is at the same time disappointed that I chose pirates and not Zaros.

Personally, I think Azzanadra is disappointed that Zamorak's quest hasn't won more Zarosian support. He highly doubts Zamorak would even be able to pull off such a heist, and even if he could, he thinks that Zamorak would be a much easier target to take the Stone from than Sliske.

11-Sep-2014 23:52:41 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2014 23:53:28 by Dionysius

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
Snufflapagus said :
Azzanadra is for once pleased with me for the fact that I reject the Zamorak's Heist quest idea. However, he is at the same time disappointed that I chose pirates and not Zaros.

Personally, I think Azzanadra is disappointed that Zamorak's quest hasn't won more Zarosian support. He highly doubts Zamorak would even be able to pull off such a heist, and even if he could, he thinks that Zamorak would be a much easier target to take the Stone from than Sliske.

Azzanadra is disappointed that it isn't Zemouregal that has the stone. If it was, then taking the stone back would be so simple, a small child selling doughnuts door to door could do it.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

12-Sep-2014 12:54:58

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Snufflapagus said :
Dionysius said :
Snufflapagus said :

Azzanadra is disappointed that it isn't Zemouregal that has the stone. If it was, then taking the stone back would be so simple, a small child selling doughnuts door to door could do it.

Or better yet, Enakhra.

Azzanadra is disappointed that the player base is nearly as excited for a quest about Spellcasting as they are about the Zamorak quest. He wants the Stone to come to Zaros sooner and therefore instructs everyone to vote for the Zamorak quest.

12-Sep-2014 15:05:52

Wahisietel
Oct Member 2005

Wahisietel

Posts: 3,426 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that you're putting all your runes into a Rune Goldberg machine and not a Zaros machine.

He is also disappointed that you use Chaos, Law and Nature runes instead of Control runes, and that you craft Armadyl runes and not Zaros runes.
You never were our brightest star, Khazard. 'Vermin slaughtered like lambs'? What does that even mean?

15-Sep-2014 13:58:32 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2014 14:01:19 by Wahisietel

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top