Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wahisietel said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you did not champion the cause of Zaros in Plague's end by reuniting the Dark Lord with the other parts of Seren. He is also disappointed that you did not even tell Zaros that you had killed part of his sister.

Velia said :
Wahisietel said :
Stahp copying me pls.
ur post was the last of a previous page i thought i read already, so tuff it out nerd-jarrat.

It wasn't just you, Dionysius's one is also pretty much identical to what I posted. They were fairly obvious jokes so I don't think you copied them intentionally :P .

Azzanadra is disappointed in me for not reading Wahi's post on the previous page before posting about his disappointment.

However Azzanadra is even more disappointed that Jagex are putting all this development time in to rebuilding the Elf City and have not even considered rebuilding Senntisten - despite the fact that Zaros is alive and present in Gielinor and Seren is still shattered around a forest.
The original Wise Old Man

18-Sep-2014 00:44:40

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that there is Carnillian Rising and not Zaros rising. He implores Jagex to make a quest where you teach Zaros to be a mighty adventurer! Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

19-Sep-2014 00:37:39

Goldmage162
Oct Member 2009

Goldmage162

Posts: 1,457 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snufflapagus said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that there is Carnillian Rising and not Zaros rising. He implores Jagex to make a quest where you teach Zaros to be a mighty adventurer!

Azzanadra is dissapointed in you and feels you need some teaching to remember which of you and Zaros is the teacher and which the disciple.

19-Sep-2014 01:14:26

Superjak45
Apr Member 2011

Superjak45

Posts: 2,312 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that I do not have a statue of Zaros in the chapel of my player-owned house.
"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome' - William James.

19-Sep-2014 03:02:20

Cthris
Dec Member 2023

Cthris

Posts: 5,206 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Goldmage162 said :
Snufflapagus said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that there is Carnillian Rising and not Zaros rising. He implores Jagex to make a quest where you teach Zaros to be a mighty adventurer!

Azzanadra is dissapointed in you and feels you need some teaching to remember which of you and Zaros is the teacher and which the disciple.

Azzandra is dissapointed in you for the fact that Zaros has to play the role of the teacher and disciple you as you don't already know everything about Zaros.

20-Sep-2014 16:06:38

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that Mod Osborne dresses up as Mod Elfborne and not Mod Zarosborne.

To be fair, Mod Zarosborne would be far too powerful to exist. The pure power of a Jmod with the powers of Zaros would cause the destruction of the entire world of Gielinor.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

21-Sep-2014 02:05:34

William Witt
Aug Member 2023

William Witt

Posts: 12,465 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snufflapagus said :
Raleirosen said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that Mod Osborne dresses up as Mod Elfborne and not Mod Zarosborne.

To be fair, Mod Zarosborne would be far too powerful to exist. The pure power of a Jmod with the powers of Zaros would cause the destruction of the entire world of Gielinor.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you did not realise Mod Osborne had already championed the cause of Zaros in the Divination livestream by accidentally calling Zaros 'Mod Zaros' (before correcting himself).
The Asgarnian ale must flow.

21-Sep-2014 07:18:27

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top