Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that all the holiday events have not yet been replaced with Zaros worship events.

Zareaster. Zaroween. Zarosmas. Zaril Fool's Day. Zarosgiving. Zarentine's Day.
The original Wise Old Man

25-Jul-2014 01:17:42

Merlinz Heir

Merlinz Heir

Posts: 2,156 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that all the holiday events have not yet been replaced with Zaros worship events.

Zareaster. Zaroween. Zarosmas. Zaril Fool's Day. Zarosgiving. Zarentine's Day.

Zarentine's Day is my favorite time of the year, when I can profess my love to Zaros. It's never enough though, Azzanadra is disappointed I didn't get Flowers for Zaros.

25-Jul-2014 02:52:58

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that you didn't free Zaros during Recipe for Disaster. Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

25-Jul-2014 18:05:05

Zaxil Nox

Zaxil Nox

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that you drink the Tears of Guthix each week, rather than the Tears of Zaros.

He is also disappointed that you found Gertrude's cat instead of Zaros' cat.

Furthermore, he is disappointed that you stole Arrav's heart from Zemouregal's base, instead of Zaros' heart.

Lastly, he is INCREDIBLY disappointed (he might even be slightly disgruntled) that you didn't seize the opportunity to convert Philipe Carnillean to Zarosianism during Carnillean Rising.

26-Jul-2014 12:09:45

William Witt
Aug Member 2023

William Witt

Posts: 12,465 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaxil Nox said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you drink the Tears of Guthix each week, rather than the Tears of Zaros.

He is also disappointed that you found Gertrude's cat instead of Zaros' cat.

Furthermore, he is disappointed that you stole Arrav's heart from Zemouregal's base, instead of Zaros' heart.

Lastly, he is INCREDIBLY disappointed (he might even be slightly disgruntled) that you didn't seize the opportunity to convert Philipe Carnillean to Zarosianism during Carnillean Rising.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you didn't realise that Zaros never cries, despite the fact that His tears cure cancer.
The Asgarnian ale must flow.

26-Jul-2014 12:13:42 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2014 12:13:59 by William Witt

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top