Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wahisietel said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that Zaros is not your valentine.
This year's Valentine's card to Azzanadra:

Roses are red,
larkspurs are navy,
Zaros is the best god,
just don't pretzel me! O_o

:P
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

09-Feb-2017 18:48:17

Allarla

Allarla

Maiden China said :
Questcaping said :
From the recent lore book The Praesul: Azzanadra is disappointed that he has to be roommates with Char.
a scantily clad multi-armed psychopathic demigoddess? I'm disappointed in azzanadra for being upset about that
Azzanadra is disappointed in you for having your little fantasies here instead of bringing him a fire extinguisher. :P

10-Feb-2017 14:23:24

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :
Questcaping said :
From the recent lore book The Praesul: Azzanadra is disappointed that he has to be roommates with Char.
a scantily clad multi-armed psychopathic demigoddess? I'm disappointed in azzanadra for being upset about that
Azzanadra is disappointed in you for having your little fantasies here instead of bringing him a fire extinguisher. :P
Azzanadra is disappointed that you want to bring him a fire extinguisher instead of a Zaros plushie.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

10-Feb-2017 16:11:33

Allarla

Allarla

Ancient Drew said :
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :
Questcaping said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you want to bring him a fire extinguisher instead of a Zaros plushie.
Azzanadra is disappointed that you'd want him to put out the fire caused by Char with a precious Zaros plushie that could be destroyed by the flames in the process.

10-Feb-2017 17:35:59

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top