Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Posts: 22,240 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :
I always just ship azzy and char

"I may despise the Mahjarrat race for Zamorak's doings, but Azzanadra was always one of the exceptions. A true, loyal and brave follower of Zaros. He must think greatly of you to allow you to be present when making contact with our almighty Zaros. I suppose it cannot harm to share with you. Zaros may be gone, but only fools and those with Zamorak's overwhelming self-confidence would assume Zaros was oblivious to his future. Azzanadra and I are both restored. There are others, I'm pretty sure of it, and we will strive to put Zaros' plans in to motion."

does that not sound like true love?
Erm, no, not really... :P
And as far as I can recall, Char is into Zaros, not Azzanadra btw.
I think Char's infatuation was covered in the Legend of Sureos. She's hot for the purple guy.
The purpose of adventure is to shine light into dark places,
Poke monsters with a sharp stick, Then steal anything that isn't nailed down!
To the Manor Born QFC 185-186-367-65788716

05-Nov-2016 17:22:10

Gylkra

Gylkra

Posts: 1,792 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Solanumtinkr said :
I think Char's infatuation was covered in the Legend of Sureos. She's hot for the purple guy.

Lol, hot, cause she has the ability to control fire.

...Azzanadra is dissapointed that I'm so easily amused by puns.
I'm Gylkra, hunting monsters for fame and glory is my way.

Alt - Ferna Bapt
Ironman - Argent Bapt
Gylkra VS Vindicta -
Current KC: 8,370
-
48 Crests, 30 Lances

05-Nov-2016 19:23:25

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
People change their minds. Besides, she can't compete with Seren
Oookay, I get it, you ship that, no matter what. That's fine, but I suggest not forcing it too much. (At least not here in the lore forums, as it pretty much goes against canon, I believe. :P )
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

05-Nov-2016 22:44:06

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :
People change their minds. Besides, she can't compete with Seren
Oookay, I get it, you ship that, no matter what. That's fine, but I suggest not forcing it too much. (At least not here in the lore forums, as it pretty much goes against canon, I believe. :P )
how so? I mean, yes, she has no romatic interest in azzanadra right now, and still presumably a lot for zaros, but with seren back, she has to realize that's pretty hopeless. After fotg she wonders if zaros would have excommunicated her if she'd been the one who killed guthix (seemingly everyone in that group of powerful people at tww still think they'd have been able to kill guthix somehow)

if she wants a companion, she needs to be with someone who makes her believe people can still be good, devoted to zaros, and nigh-immortal (a mortal wouldn't understand her very well and plus, they keep dying). azzanadra is all of those things (and wahi is pretty boring and akthanakos is just plain weird)
Carn

06-Nov-2016 09:45:58

Allarla

Allarla

Maiden China said :
how so?
Erm... because nothing in the game or in official lore supports it? ;) :D

Maiden China said :
I mean, yes, she has no romatic interest in azzanadra right now, and still presumably a lot for zaros, but with seren back, she has to realize that's pretty hopeless.
I'm not sure Char would just give up like that, but even if she "backs away", I think she'd still harbour feelings for Zaros. I don't think she'd go "oh, it didn't work out with Zaros, I'll switch for Azzanadra then".

Maiden China said :
After fotg she wonders if zaros would have excommunicated her if she'd been the one who killed guthix
Well, Sliske wasn't excommunicated just because he killed Guthix, there were other reasons, those don't apply to Char, so I think it would have been an entirely different case.

Maiden China said :
if she wants a companion
'If she wants' are the keywords here. And to be honest, I don't know why she necessarily would.

Maiden China said :
she needs to be with someone who makes her believe people can still be good, devoted to zaros, and nigh-immortal (a mortal wouldn't understand her very well and plus, they keep dying). azzanadra is all of those things
Yeah, but what else? I don't see Char falling for Azzanadra just because of these. Not to mention I don't see her going for "second-best". And I don't see Azzanadra wanting anything from Char either tbh. (And no, not because I think he's into Zaros. :P I actually disagree with that theory.)

Maiden China said :
(and wahi is pretty boring and akthanakos is just plain weird)
Hey, no nerd-hating! :P :D And imo it's not Akthanakos' fault that his personality so far can be described in one word and that is 'camels'. He's simply underdeveloped, just thrown in as an "extra Zarosian Mahjarrat".

06-Nov-2016 18:01:38 - Last edited on 06-Nov-2016 18:13:32 by Allarla

Allarla

Allarla

Lynxlynx said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you are discussing this instead of disappointing him more
Well, if he's disappointed that we're discussing this, then we actually are disappointing him more. Kind of a paradox there, huh? :D
Oh wait, not another parado.... *BAM*
Hm... Universe number ... ? Anyone knows? I kinda lost count. :P

06-Nov-2016 18:21:14

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :

Maiden China said :
I mean, yes, she has no romatic interest in azzanadra right now, and still presumably a lot for zaros, but with seren back, she has to realize that's pretty hopeless.
I'm not sure Char would just give up like that, but even if she "backs away", I think she'd still harbour feelings for Zaros. I don't think she'd go "oh, it didn't work out with Zaros, I'll switch for Azzanadra then".
maybe I'm a sociopath but that is how my mind works... I like 6, but 6 doesn't like me the way I want her to (despite her giving me flowers and chocolates and cooking for me) and 7 is kind of like 6, so... 7 it is. I like 3 still too, but that's also not happening. 7 is a tad married though...

ah... just because it isn't officially supported dosn't mean it's *against* canon, it just means its an absence of canon, which isn't necessarily the same thing

I don't think it will happen, jagex doesn't really give their characters much in the way of romantic relationships

I don't hate bookworms, I am one, but if everything in their books is wrong...
Carn

06-Nov-2016 20:00:26

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top