Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 861 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nolhiir said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that people are posting pictures of his adventure log, rather than
Zaros'
adventure log.

Azzanadra's Adventurer's Log reads:

Released from Jaldr***** Pyramid
"After spending millennia trapped in a pyramid I was finally released by an adventurer."

Overcome post-Pyramid Wooziness
"I have finally regained a solid form after being released by the adventurer".

Recruited Desert Bandits to My Cause
"I have finally made contact with a remnant of my lord's following. We are now on the road to paving the way for Zaros's return".

Quest Complete: The Temple at Senntisten
"With an adventurer's help I have restored the altar to Zaros and am now in communication with my lord once again".

Quest Complete: Ritual of the Mahjarrat
"With the sacrifice of Jhallan I have reached combat level 200. Lucien is also dead. Praise Zaros!"

Quest Complete: Fate of the Gods
"My lord Zaros has returned! He is fully restored to what I remembered".

Of course we all know not everybody helped Zaros as fully as they should. Which is why...

Azzanadra is disappointed this last entry of his Adventurer's Log varies depending on who chose to hinder Zaros. Shame on those people for ruining an otherwise stellar record of events.

08-Aug-2015 18:31:47

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mauhur said :
stuff that takes up a lot of room but is quite funny

would love to hear Juna's reaction to these when he tells them to her :P

Azzanadra is disappointed that you see his very serious business as an 'adventure'
Carn

09-Aug-2015 07:22:53 - Last edited on 09-Aug-2015 07:25:49 by Maiden China

Gemmi3
Aug Member 2023

Gemmi3

Posts: 3,821 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that Juna wouldn't let him into the Tears of Guthix, calling him a 'lying Mahjarrat'.

(what would Azzy's lowest skill be anyway? Pyramid evasion?)
Madness is just a state of mind.

10-Aug-2015 11:15:06 - Last edited on 10-Aug-2015 11:15:38 by Gemmi3

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that you assume he has a lowest skill. (Which btw, by following previous logic, should be satisfaction. :P :D ) The only reason he's not perfection itself is that he's not Zaros.

Azzanadra is furthermore disappointed that you think he would ever go to Tears of Guthix, but if for some reason he had or wanted to, he'd make a balloon poodle out of Juna, and he's disappointed in you for not knowing that.
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

10-Aug-2015 15:28:13

Maiden China

Maiden China

As powerful as Azzanadra is, i doubt he'd be able to defeat Juna in the place where she's most powerful... he'd have to sneak behind her back
And I think if Azzanadra knew about the tears, he would want to steal some... they're quite useful, but he has other things to worry about at the moment anyway

Azzanadra is disappointed that you tell him so little about things in your adventures he should know about... would have avoided a lot of unnecessary... complications
Carn

12-Aug-2015 01:44:20 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2015 01:45:02 by Maiden China

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
As powerful as Azzanadra is, i doubt he'd be able to defeat Juna in the place where she's most powerful... he'd have to sneak behind her back
And I think if Azzanadra knew about the tears, he would want to steal some...

Azzanadra is disappointed that you doubt him in being able to defeat Juna, or to sneak behind her back.
I think 'stealing' is a bit below Azzanadra. (He'd rather take over the whole cave.) But you really should know that if he wanted some tears, he'd send US to get it. :P :D

Maiden China said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you tell him so little about things in your adventures he should know about... would have avoided a lot of unnecessary... complications

New weekly minigame: Switch to ancient curses
As soon as you approach the altar at Senntisten, Azzanadra steps in your way, blocking it.
"Why, sure you can swap your prayers to curses... but first you have to tell me a story." :D
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

12-Aug-2015 11:30:31

An Aviansie
Oct Member 2004

An Aviansie

Posts: 12,278 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :

As soon as you approach the altar at Senntisten, Azzanadra steps in your way, blocking it.
"Why, sure you can swap your prayers to curses... but first you have to tell me a story." :D

Azzanadra is disappointed that you'd think he'd interrupt you trying to show your devotion to Zaros.
Armadylean lorebird
| Rite of Passage quest!
Proud owner of the
Master Quest Cape
and the
Trimmed Completionist Cape

12-Aug-2015 22:14:30

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An Aviansie said :
Allarla said :
Maiden China said :

Azzanadra is disappointed that you'd think he'd interrupt you trying to show your devotion to Zaros.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you think that telling him a story that would most likely disappoint him wouldn't be worth interrupting you for.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

13-Aug-2015 02:40:05

Maiden China

Maiden China

Allarla said :

Azzanadra is disappointed that you doubt him in being able to defeat Juna, or to sneak behind her back.
I think 'stealing' is a bit below Azzanadra. (He'd rather take over the whole cave.) But you really should know that if he wanted some tears, he'd send US to get it. :P :D
D

I don't think so... she's a guardian empowered by guthix to protect the tears from people like Azzanadra. Lucien (with the staff) couldn't defeat the balance elemental somehow... and Azzanadra doesn't have any elder artefacts lying about
This isn't the weak Juna in Tww, this is the Juna with all her guardian powers
and yes, he probably would :P
... I'm disappointed in Azzanadra for trying to destroy my friendship with Juna
Carn

13-Aug-2015 05:26:29

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top