Forums

Fate of the Gods 2

Quick find code: 341-342-881-65796001

Schmit

Schmit

Posts: 272 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We know so far that the quest will resolve around Mah destroying Frenes**a and her dream of creating a new universe, we also know it will involve all the mahjarrat returning to their home world and a confrontation between Zamorak and Zaros. Feel free to post any theories, new info, ect.
Strength through Chaos!

26-May-2016 22:26:24

Sepulchre
Dec Member 2020

Sepulchre

Posts: 3,525 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaros vs. Zamorak isn't going to be what everyone expects. It's probably gonna be like

Hello Zamorak, it's been a while. It's good to see you've taken care of yourself, though I can't say you've done the same for the Mahjarrat.

YOU... You are alive, but how?!

That is of little importance now. You have felt the same thing I have, and there are more pressing issues to attend to.

You.. are right. Something is wrong. It's Mother Mah, isn't it? She's real, and she's awake.

From there we have to mitigate Zamorak and Zaros to work together to solve whatever problem is going on with Mah, how to stop her from destroying Freneskae... etc.

I also wonder if Sliske will be there, after the events of Kindred Spirits...
A
World Guardian
must learn to find
Balance
in themselves.
Only then can they
Control
themselves and forge their own
Fate .

27-May-2016 07:08:35 - Last edited on 27-May-2016 07:09:22 by Sepulchre

Sepulchre
Dec Member 2020

Sepulchre

Posts: 3,525 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Doctor Salt said :
We find out the super secret real truth about the betrayal. Offscreen.
Nope. Either I get a cutscene or I start a riot.
A
World Guardian
must learn to find
Balance
in themselves.
Only then can they
Control
themselves and forge their own
Fate .

27-May-2016 07:27:46

Aig123
Jun Member 2019

Aig123

Posts: 147 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some thoughts I had:

Sliske never leaves empty-handed.
Judging by his secret study in KS, and the fact he kidnapped Nomad.
I suspect he found a way around Mahjarrat 'facing the void', as Jhallan demonstrated.
If he can contain a Mahjarrat soul, he can make a wight out of them. A very powerful wight.

Zamorak and Zaros
The Elders are dormant or vacant, Mah is the only immediate danger the two must face.
My guess is Sliske will fill the void left by Mah, becoming the next major, immediate threat.
I feel Zamorak and Zaros deserve their own conflicting quest, and that this is just a reunion.

Freneskae
When a Mahjarrat is sacrificed, their energy pulsates globally, causing the strange power.
With Mah herself as the target, the anima dispersed should be of higher quality/quantity.

The point is, if there are any survivors of other tribes, even on the far corners of Freneskae.
They'll gain a rejuvenation. Though not as strong as the Mahjarrat in the vicinity.

27-May-2016 10:58:46

Kemtros
Aug Member 2022

Kemtros

Posts: 5,407 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel that a Dragonkin has to show up in this quest. I was fine with Kindred Spirits not requiring Dishonour Among Thieves, but DAT has to be required for this quest. Zamorak touched the Stone of Jas, reaffirming himself as a False User. That has got to put him higher up on the Dragonkin's hit list.

27-May-2016 14:53:54

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kemtros said :
I feel that a Dragonkin has to show up in this quest. I was fine with Kindred Spirits not requiring Dishonour Among Thieves, but DAT has to be required for this quest. Zamorak touched the Stone of Jas, reaffirming himself as a False User. That has got to put him higher up on the Dragonkin's hit list.
Which reminds me...why the hell would he hide out on Floor 61 if that's where Kerapac is? He's got Strisath locked up in a cage, what if he escapes one day and jumps Zamorak?
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

27-May-2016 17:45:31

Marakdon

Marakdon

Posts: 55 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Kemtros said :
Which reminds me...why the hell would he hide out on Floor 61 if that's where Kerapac is? He's got Strisath locked up in a cage, what if he escapes one day and jumps Zamorak?

I don't think one or even couple of dragonkin could stand a change against a tier 4 god. They are not that strong.
Through
CHAOS
, I gain strength.

27-May-2016 17:54:43 - Last edited on 27-May-2016 17:55:33 by Marakdon

Hguoh

Hguoh

Posts: 7,581 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Kemtros said :

Kerapac doesn't want to kill the False Users, he want's to break the curse. He also states after OoaK that he'd let Strisath go after he calmed down (thanks to our interference with the curse no less).

Also, why would Zamorak care about either of these things when he has no indication of Kerapac even being there.

27-May-2016 18:18:46

Captain Rico

Captain Rico

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In "Dishounor Amongst Thieves" we learn that Khazard's father is "Za..." I think this Quest can expand on that.

In "Kindred Spirits", Sliske is revealed to be working under a master. Could this master be related to Mah?

In "Nomad's Elegy", Sliske took Nomad with him, either dead or alive. It can be presumed that he has been turned into a wight.

Amascut's descent into madness was partially due to witnissing Mah, somehow. I hope the Desert Gods will be involved again, especcially Amascut.

27-Jul-2016 03:20:28

Quick find code: 341-342-881-65796001 Back to Top